What affiliate program would you recomend I start off with. What has the highest quality creatives, highest retention, highest conversion etc..??
What affiliate program would you recomend I start off with. What has the highest quality creatives, highest retention, highest conversion etc..??
Seriously I've always been a banner man myself, have always seemed to be able to snag sign-up this way.
Though in the last 6 months I see a complete shift.
Text links imo are the way to go. Sure throw a few banners around to add some color and eye candy, but I'd be aiming for grabbing visitors attention with ball grabbing text tags![]()
As far as who to promote, it's a time tested thing, some program work better than others, depending on your traffic, you just have to gauge that one for your self.
I'd personally stay away from Referback, I'm only getting 1% signup ratios, which is pretty pathetic really.
Try a few programs, fortune affiliates is one I'd recommend.
Thanks for the great advice!Originally Posted by wager2winUK
Eventhough I'm promoting them like mad because of the OCC chopper promo, I agree with wager2winUK about referback. After the copper promo is over if I don't get some players I'm seriously cutting back on the referback links.Originally Posted by WagerX
As far as good affiliate programs, I would recommend Vegas Affiliates. I seem to have very good results with them, they have great stats, they have always paid me on time and it's very easy to get creatives and download links.
Jason
i would suggest casino partners and casino pays, they always pay in time and affiliate manager support is great.
Actually i wouldn't suggest referback as well, conversion is very poor.
-----------------------------------------
Paolo
Online Gambling Guide - casinoimpact.com.
I sell Cheap Web Hosting.
I've had outstanding conversions with Casino Partners. I'm still new in this, but this month I've had about 90% conversions to downloads ration (which I think is great). Referback, on the other hand is killing me. I have 0% conversion even though I have by far the most downloads and sign-ups for them. WTF is with that?Not meaning to sound too harsh but I am just not sure what the issue is. I emailed the Affiliate Manager and he got back to me promptly and said they are going to do some new things to try to increase conversions (he admitted a lot of people were having the same issue)... but I am very much considering dropping them completely. I like their affiliate tools and their sites / promotions... but I keep thinking I'm loosing signups at other casinos if I pomoted something else instead.
Casino Dawg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casino Dawgs - Dedicated to Helping You Win!
Free Links Direct - Your resource for free one-way relevant links!
Thats awesome.. 90%! wayt o go.. I', sure your conversions have something to do with your quality of traffic as well.Originally Posted by CasinoDawg
Yeah... for some reason I am able to get some really good placements in the SERPs for a couple of my pages, so the people hitting those are people who seem to understand the industry. I've been lucky... though I was hit hard with the negative carry over on Casino Partners the other day (when a player cahsed out over 5k in winnings... ouch!)Originally Posted by WagerX
Casino Dawg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casino Dawgs - Dedicated to Helping You Win!
Free Links Direct - Your resource for free one-way relevant links!
I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing problems with Referback. I too emailed my rep asking why over 300 leads in one month didn't convert a single player. I got some bullcrap answer that the leads were distributed among the different sites they promote so the conversion ratio per casino wasn't that bad. Yet other sites I affiliate with convert on much worse ratios per site, but I'm still getting the signups.
Another one that I've had problems with is Party Poker. I have yet to see a single real money conversion. Any one else have problems with them?
An affiliate program I have had success with that I haven't seen posted here is Casino Blasters.
Has anyone noticed a drop in their real money acquisitions as a result of the recent BetOnSports saga and US government interference with the online gambling industry?
Thanks.
I think most of the drop off is due to the time of year rather than the BetOnSports thing. June through to Sept is always slow on the acquisition front for me.Originally Posted by wgdirectory
I like Roxy Palace Casino a lot. I have always seen honest numbers from them and they have a great all around program too.
Regarding conversions, go with text links - combined with summary text and full page text reviews. this works great for me...
- Big Fish - Founder of Wagerz.org, CasinoOnline.us & SportsGambling.us
1. https://wagerz.org: Discover the best legal US online gambling sites for real money play. Wagerz is a United States online casinos and sports betting guide.
2. https://sportsgambling.us: Find USA sports betting websites that are legal and licensed in the United States of America.
3. https://casinoonline.us: Compare the top USA online casinos with fact-checked reviews of legal casino sites for American players.
That's interesting Doolally - that would make sense that when the weather is nice, people are probably not in their homes behind the computer as much.Originally Posted by Doolally
How long have you been running your program?
I have been reading on this post that cpartners and cpays are rated highly - well for me are right at the bottom of the list.
Affiliate Managers are incompetent and behave like mafiosi. Sign up at your peril.
My favs are iog and roxy.
Hi Guys
I was just reading through these replies. I'm the new affiliate manager at Gaming Partners and I'd like to think that we do a great job here. I'm happy to do whatever I can to help us both win!
Gaming Partners Affiliate Network
http://www.gamingpartners.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiwi Casino: http://www.kiwicasino.com
Kiwi Poker: http://www.kiwipoker.com/
Fastwin Casino: http://fastwincasino.com
Kiwi Bingo: http://www.kiwibingo.com
Kiwi Bingo UK: http://www.kiwibingo.co.uk
Tiki Bingo: http://www.tikibingo.com
Blackpool Bingo: http://www.blackpoolbingo.co.uk
Manager's Email: paul@gamingpartners.com
RoxyPalace, Fortune Affiliates and United Patner Programs