Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    pokerente is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Default GET: Free professional SEO service!

    Hey guys (and girls),

    I recently started to set up a new gambling website for a client (I'm currently just putting them up, manage them for three month and sell them again) which needs some targeted one-way backlinks.

    Now here's my offering to you:

    I'm into SEO for a long time and may provide you with full professional SEO reports which I normally sell for around 40 (Edit: One zero too much hehe) €. They are especially interesting for beginners or newbies in a specific niche, but grown up websites will also benefit from it. This is what I need from you:

    - Your website URL
    - Your targeted keywords
    - Your nearest competitor (Climb up the ladder slowly, don't try to outrank casinomeister.com if you're on page 23. But that's up to you, I'll also give you a report on the exact backlinks from the number one ranking page if you want)

    What you'll receive from me:


    - A complete and very detailed report on your on-page SEO giving you perfect insights on how to improve your rankings by just changing some things on your homepage.

    - Furthermore a detailed report on your competitors most important backlinks, their anchortext, pagerank, alexa rank etc. pp

    What I want from you:

    A simple do-follow backlink. If you have a pagerank bigger or equal 3 it's okay to put it into some link section. Otherwise I want that link to appear on your starting page. If you got a quality homepage we can also talk about you writing a 500 words article and linking a specific keyword to that page. If you want reports for several domains, of course you'll link from all of them (Only possible if not share hosted on the same IP).

    I'm giving out two free reviews without the need of a backlink

    One for the first person responding to the thread (At least 10 posts. Please tell me if you really want a report) and one for the first person responding with at least 30 posts.

    Looking forward to help you improving your rankings
    Last edited by pokerente; 20 September 2010 at 5:42 am.

  2. #2
    sg
    sg is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Hi there,

    I some how dont trust on anything free...

    like you said the 1st person to reply (at least 10 post reply)

    let me know what can you for my SEO activity...

  3. #3
    pokerente is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Thats the reason why I give out free reviews.
    I need backlinks for that page, one way, so I'll have to give something back to the people. Whatever.

    Send me your website and your main keywords.
    I'm gonna give you a review for free so you can see for yourself.

  4. #4
    sg
    sg is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    sent you a PM

  5. #5
    pokerente is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Sent you full on-page report.
    Please be aware it's written in German - I normally don't do SEO for english websites and first have to see how to properly translate them.
    However, you'll still be able to get the main topics even if you don't speak German. I'll look for a way to translate them tomorrow.

    Let me know if the report has been helpful for you. I'll try to send you the backlink report in English.

  6. #6
    sg
    sg is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    thanks... but could not make out anything... as i dont under stand German...

  7. #7
    ck8795 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    hi, i can offer you professional seo service for your newly build casino.i can produced quality back linking on PR 3 sites which will definatly increase the traffic volume on your site
    Seroiously! OMG count me in. I so need to find someone offering professional seo services and in turn can drop links (*cough* spam links) to my site.

    Please - don't contact me

  8. #8
    pokerente is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD DUDE
    I can manage 14k x-rumer backlinks for myself, I have Scrapebox and I know how to crush a site for myself

  9. #9
    ddm
    ddm is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked 470 Times in 287 Posts

    Default

    [ ] free.

    oh no, another stupid script kiddie with some l33t t00lz.. Zzz

  10. #10
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Explain to me like I'm an idiot (which I am) what this guy has done wrong. I just see the OP getting alot of heat for making an offer - I'm probably being far too trusting

  11. #11
    pokerente is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Right.

    Just wanted to give something out for free and everything I get is people attacking me LOL.

    This has been the last time

    THERE'S STILL A FREE REPORT FOR GERMAN AFFILIATES GUYS. I'll keep my promises!

  12. #12
    ddm
    ddm is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked 470 Times in 287 Posts

    Default

    free?
    you were asking for links.

    zzzz

  13. #13
    pokerente is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Please read the posting first.
    TWO FREE REVIEWS. I sent out one so theres one left.

  14. #14
    ck8795 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    It`s not free - You are being paid to gather links for someone and someone has to give you a link to get the report - which in turn provides the owner of whichever company your working for with free links (essentially) - you get paid (and or your brokering the links for a fee) and the person giving up link space gets basically a 10 minute site review

    Now if you want to talk FREE as you put it - members can easily post in the new affiliate Q & A and request a site review, which I suspect is what your providing - except yours is only available in German

    I didn`t post earlier because I thought hmm not bad he`s willing to help people - but when you only offered the report in German and spent all of 20 minutes max on it I automatically thought - wow the people getting these reports are getting ripped giving up homepage space in turn for a half fast report
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ck8795; 23 September 2010 at 8:19 am.

  15. #15
    pokerente is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    LOL

    I'm giving out FREE reviews without the need of a backlink in order to get a positive response. You'll receive a PROFESSIONAL REPORT which other company sell for hundreds of dollars and they're definitely more worth than what I'm asking for - A PR-I-dont-care link...

    User "SG" can tell you I'm sending out detailed reports and not a 20 minute blabla

  16. #16
    pokerente is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    By the way it was a keyword report for Google UK... I already had it on my harddisc as I have reports one keywords such as "online Casinos" and "online poker". only needed to do a backlink check and that was it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •