Has anyone had any experience using sub domains as part of there seo strategy in the gambling industry.
I am considering using them quite a lot in our new site.
Has anyone had any experience using sub domains as part of there seo strategy in the gambling industry.
I am considering using them quite a lot in our new site.
If you have a blog in your gambling website, it is not a bad idea to put it on a subdomain, such as blog[.]yourgamblingwebsite[.]com because all the links that come from your blog pointing to your site would be treated by Google as votes from a different site. However, it is quite harder to maintain than a subdirectory.
Your dead right about the links being seen as coming from a different destination.
I am thinking more about integrating them as the titles of catergories.
so for example -
casino. yourdomain.com