Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Liam777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Introduction - Hi Affiliates

    Hi All,

    Just wanted to get the ball rolling and my name out there. I work for an executive search firm and one of our hot areas is always Affiliates.

    I am hoping by joining these forums I can expand my network and at the same time I am free to advise any job seekers and also speak about the market. My specialties are in the UK market.

    Please feel free to contact me.

    Thanks and kind regards

  2. #2
    Glenn_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Welcome

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •