Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    coenie's Avatar
    coenie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts

    Default What do you think of my website? (Review appreciated!)

    Hi,

    It's already my third gambling related website and was curious what you think of it.
    I tried to make this website as broad as possible with many different segment like a tab for mobile casinos and a comprehensive list of deposit methods ect.


    My site: http://casino-deposit.net

    Thanks, I appreciate all your feedback

    Slot Games
    Free Slots
    “Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t so you can spend the rest of your life like most people cant.” - Warren G. Tracy’s student

  2. #2
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    Looking very nice.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonlight Cat For This Useful Post:

    coenie (27 February 2012)

  4. #3
    cass's Avatar
    cass is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    560
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 204 Times in 152 Posts

    Default

    Maybe you could slot in a couple of casino reviews. Apart from that your site looks very good.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to cass For This Useful Post:

    coenie (27 February 2012)

  6. #4
    rakelable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Location
    finland
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    very nice.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rakelable For This Useful Post:

    coenie (27 February 2012)

  8. #5
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    I must say I really like it! It definitely shows that this is your third Gambling related site, its very well done.

    The Colors you chose for it give a great atmosphere to it. Plus I like the fact that you chose great options for the sections of the site, for example High rollers, Mobile Casinos, Live Casinos, etc etc etc. It gives a lot of options and helps the visitors check for exactly what they are looking for.

    As constructive opinions go, I would say add maybe a little more content. Maybe a quick explanation of the games that the Casinos offer. For example a player might only like to play Roulette, he might have no idea how to play Baccarat. If there was a little bit of information on Baccarat, he might take a liking for it and try it out. You never know but im sure it doesn't hurt to add it to the site.

    But overall its a very well done site, congratulations on the great work and keep it up!

  9. #6
    coenie's Avatar
    coenie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Thanks guys for the feedback! I've thought about adding a slot review section but I am not a native English speaker and therefore it would take ages to build a good number of reviews ( I am not a full-time affiliate )

    I am really glad you liked my website and if you have questions, you can add me on Skype, I really like talking to fellow affiliates nickname is: CoenHallie on Skype.

    Cheers,

    Coenie.

    Slot Games
    Free Slots
    “Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t so you can spend the rest of your life like most people cant.” - Warren G. Tracy’s student

  10. #7
    Zoorana's Avatar
    Zoorana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 72 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Looks good Coenie, bravo on your third website!

  11. #8
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Hi Coenie,

    The site looks lovely, easy to navigate and very informative. If you don’t mind I will send you a PM , because I would love to get my brands in there

  12. #9
    roy.nethive is offline New Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi, very nice site, can see that it's not your first.
    can I get details of how to get our casino on it also?

  13. #10
    luigito is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    hi, your site casino-deposit.net looks really good and professional, I would just add some casino reviews and of course update them regularly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •