Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default I thought Star Games had closed Down?

    I just happened to discover a link to Star Games on one of my sites, that I obviously forgot to remove when they sent us all an email re the closure in December 2017, so I clicked on it and lo and behold I was taken to the Star Games site and they are all up and running on Novomatic software. No mention of an Affiliate program though.

    So is this another case of shut down the Affiliates but keep the casino open?

    Update: I just went to the old affiliate program and managed to login with my old details.

    Very weird. Am I missing something?

    They definitely did close down didn't they?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topboss For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (13 October 2018), ocreditor (14 October 2018)

  3. #2
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,451
    Thanks
    9,153
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    That’s really weird. It seems that they haven’t shut down their program.

    This link still shows that their active:

    https://www.stargamesaffiliate.com/affiliate/pa_login.asp

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    Topboss (13 October 2018)

  5. #3
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    282
    Thanked 923 Times in 580 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Topboss View Post
    Am I missing something?
    Yes...u cant play cashgames,only with points.
    And withdrawals are not possible for the player - its just for the fun.

    Regards

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Progger For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (14 October 2018), Topboss (13 October 2018)

  7. #4
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Progger View Post
    Yes...u cant play cashgames,only with points.
    And withdrawals are not possible for the player - its just for the fun.

    Regards
    Aaah, OK, Thanks Progger. I guess that makes sense, but I wonder why they would still keep their affiliate program open.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Topboss For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (13 October 2018)

  9. #5
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,105
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Progger View Post
    Yes...u cant play cashgames,only with points.
    And withdrawals are not possible for the player - its just for the fun.

    Regards
    Good point.. I was actually also under the impression that brand will be shutting down and instead of becoming a social brand.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (14 October 2018)

  11. #6
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    They're probably keeping the site alive until they figure out what they're going to do with it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetbet For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (15 October 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •