Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    thepichi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Question betonusa affiliate

    Hi guys,

    Lately I have been getting traffic from betonusa related keywords. I was going to update my affiliate link, but I couldn’t find what was the affiliate site associated with Bet on USA. I contacted their Live help and they sent me to referincome.com.

    I have an account with referincome but never saw they advertising betonusa, I asked referincome and they said they don’t work with betonusa.

    So, now I’m totally lost. Could anybody please clarify all this mess?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    BetOnUSA used to be promoted through a program called Gaming Income.

    Gaming Income was originally put together by Cedric, and back in those days when he was there it was an honest run program with great potential.

    Cedric had since left the program and it wasn't long after that they started to falter a bit, made a few attempts at getting back in the game but just never pulled it off.

    The sportsbook (back then at least) had a Starnet back-end (I know, a bit of a strike against them) they had RTG Casino games (if memory serves me right) and they had a Microgaming Poker Room.

    In fact Gaming Income was probably the VERY FIRST program to use different platforms under one umbrella program.

    While Cedric was there I never once doubted whether I would be treated fairly or that I would be paid on time every time I was due money...but after he left well I just didn't have that confidence.

    Then one day the affiliate program and the sportsbook and casino just disappeared...shortly after that the sportsbook came back but the affiliate program never did and I tried for quite a while to make contact with them but all requests for contact were ignored.

    Since you rank well with those terms I would recommend that you consider another sportsbook and casino to promote in place of BetOnUSA.

    I highly recommend AGAINST ReferIncome brands.

    Take a look at Commission Account (Sportsbook, Players Only, Superbook) I have included my subaffiliate link.
    http://affiliates.commissionaccount....ag=a_5073b_125

    And also take a look at Earn Real (SportsBetting, Racebook, Win 4 Real) No sub-affiliate program but very trustworthy group.
    http://www.earnreal.com/

    Rick
    Universal4


    PS: I really miss Cedric and hope one day we get to meet up, and if you happen to stop in and read this, (since I know every once in a great while you do stop in here) I really apologize for missing the opportunity to meet with you for a beer whil you were in town, I hope one day to have the chance again.
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    thepichi (14 March 2009)

  4. #3
    thepichi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Red face

    Hi Rick,

    Thanks for your answer; it makes things clearer for me. So, BetOnUsa have not affiliates anymore.<O</O
    <O
    I like your suggestion about showing a different sportsbook instead. I wasn’t promoting BetOnUsa, the traffic just start coming.<O
    <O
    Thanks again for the helpful answer.<O
    <O
    Diana<O

  5. #4
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    BetOnUSA used to be promoted through a program called Gaming Income.

    Gaming Income was originally put together by Cedric, and back in those days when he was there it was an honest run program with great potential.

    Cedric had since left the program and it wasn't long after that they started to falter a bit, made a few attempts at getting back in the game but just never pulled it off.

    The sportsbook (back then at least) had a Starnet back-end (I know, a bit of a strike against them) they had RTG Casino games (if memory serves me right) and they had a Microgaming Poker Room.

    In fact Gaming Income was probably the VERY FIRST program to use different platforms under one umbrella program.

    While Cedric was there I never once doubted whether I would be treated fairly or that I would be paid on time every time I was due money...but after he left well I just didn't have that confidence.

    Then one day the affiliate program and the sportsbook and casino just disappeared...shortly after that the sportsbook came back but the affiliate program never did and I tried for quite a while to make contact with them but all requests for contact were ignored.

    Since you rank well with those terms I would recommend that you consider another sportsbook and casino to promote in place of BetOnUSA.

    I highly recommend AGAINST ReferIncome brands.

    Take a look at Commission Account (Sportsbook, Players Only, Superbook) I have included my subaffiliate link.
    http://affiliates.commissionaccount....ag=a_5073b_125

    And also take a look at Earn Real (SportsBetting, Racebook, Win 4 Real) No sub-affiliate program but very trustworthy group.
    http://www.earnreal.com/

    Rick
    Universal4


    PS: I really miss Cedric and hope one day we get to meet up, and if you happen to stop in and read this, (since I know every once in a great while you do stop in here) I really apologize for missing the opportunity to meet with you for a beer whil you were in town, I hope one day to have the chance again.
    Commissionaccount is a must have.

    Earnreal, be careful.. Guess it depends on who you ask. $$$

    And regarding betonusa, I have emailed the owner for where You should go for there affiliate program.

  6. #5
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    I would not trust BetOnUSA currently due to the way they exited and left affiliates hanging.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  7. #6
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    I would not trust BetOnUSA currently due to the way they exited and left affiliates hanging.

    Rick
    Universal4
    I never had any problems with them.. However, I hear a bunch of complaints regarding them monthly.

  8. #7
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    PS: I really miss Cedric and hope one day we get to meet up, and if you happen to stop in and read this, (since I know every once in a great while you do stop in here) I really apologize for missing the opportunity to meet with you for a beer whil you were in town, I hope one day to have the chance again.

    Cedrik is a good guy. I miss him as well, industry needs more AM's like him.


    Also, after he left, so did my earnings at betonusa.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •