Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    dmunro91 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Please Review My Website-ibettingnews

    Hello!

    I have been running my website ibettingnews.co.uk for a few months now, and I would like to get your opinion on it. Any suggestions on how to improve would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks,
    Danny Munro

  2. #2
    coco is offline New Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    hi danny,
    to have a chance to rank in your keywords for google work on your website speed. is terrible.
    developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fibettingnews.co.uk%2F&tab=mobile
    after that, i'll give more suggestions.
    good luck.

    p.s. copy/paste in browser because i'm not allowed to post links.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to coco For This Useful Post:

    dmunro91 (17 July 2015)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    June 2015
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Hi Danny,

    Really great content on your site, your articles are top notch =D>;

    Not sure exactly what goals you have for your site, but you could try adding a section discussing iBetting sites. You can give a quick review of sites and their offerings, and even rank them based on your favourites.

    This new section can help your readers determine which iBetting sites are worth their time and money. Of course, if you include your affiliate links in the reviews, you can help boost your commission too

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam_IncomeAccess For This Useful Post:

    dmunro91 (17 July 2015)

  6. #4
    dmunro91 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hi Sam,

    Thanks for your positive feedback! I like the idea of the comparison section, and it is something I am definitely looking to add to the website soon.

    Glad you enjoyed the articles,
    Danny

  7. #5
    dmunro91 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Thanks Coco, I have managed to improve the website speed as much as I can myself, and will look into the suggestions in the next few days. Do you have any feedback with regards to the look and feel/content of the website? Thanks!

  8. #6
    alin04 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    518
    Thanks
    420
    Thanked 209 Times in 127 Posts

    Default

    Too many banners on the right(the site speed problem). Find a way to put affiliate buttons or something else.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to alin04 For This Useful Post:

    dmunro91 (19 July 2015)

  10. #7
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    I like your site. It has a great theme, nice color combinations, great layout and good content, but the section under the heading "Latest Video" is empty and a waste of significant front page space.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetbet For This Useful Post:

    dmunro91 (19 July 2015)

  12. #8
    RyanWeb is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    138
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 62 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    I actually like your site a lot. I am usually pretty hard on other sites.. But in terms of layout, content and colors.. I have nothing I would change. I might get rid of the top banner ad.. I can't stand flashing or moving ads.. I think most people ignore them.. I use static images, logos and text on all my sites, but that's a personal preference.

    But really, nice work! Its a site I wouldn't hesitate to link to if I where to write a sportsbetting piece.
    Since 2009 we have been reviewing online casinos with a current focus on US Mobile Casinos. More recently we have launched and expanded into the world market with Online Casino Reviews - Along with our newest addition monlinecasinos.com.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to RyanWeb For This Useful Post:

    dmunro91 (19 July 2015)

  14. #9
    MMM
    MMM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    1,765
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 719 Times in 502 Posts

    Default

    Like the site. Looks solid and professional.

    In terms of featured images of the posts - I have a minor issue with having a similar image to many posts. I do get the idea, but i think a sotry related photo would make me click more than a default Boxing gloves image.

    Regarding the speed: I think one of the caching plugins would do the work and bring you to the 80 score. W3 total cache for example.

    Good Luck!
    Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
    Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MMM For This Useful Post:

    dmunro91 (19 July 2015)

  16. #10
    pallmall1973 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Good layout, good contents but few social presence and no backlinks.... Try to power up SEO..

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to pallmall1973 For This Useful Post:

    dmunro91 (19 July 2015)

  18. #11
    dmunro91 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hi Guys,

    Thanks a lot for the positive feedback, very encouraging for me! Lots of work left to do to get my website out there, but I am happy with how it looks and the product I have.

    Thanks again,
    Danny

  19. #12
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    I just tried to have a look and it didn't load in 10 seconds, it just hung. I tried again and it loaded the second time quickly. Possible server issues there, I would try and get it on a better server if it does that a lot.

    I like the articles though, very well written and some good stuff on the boxing which clearly was written by soneone who knows the game properly. Sites like that will be tricky to monetize as I find the signup rate very low on sports tips type articles, but it's a great start.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to RacingJim For This Useful Post:

    dmunro91 (19 July 2015)

  21. #13
    Ejames is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Slow too load - not optimized for maximum conversions, doesn't serve a purpose? Website is called iBettingNews but has no news around the betting industry? Confused?

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ejames For This Useful Post:

    dmunro91 (19 July 2015)

  23. #14
    dmunro91 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    The speed of the site is clearly something I need to work on, will get onto that asap. As for the purpose of the site, it's to provide the latest sports news from a betting perspective, and not the industry itself.

  24. #15
    Angie's Avatar
    Angie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    23
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Your site is very nice but block the adds(

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •