Hi Guys
I have just an email from these guys www.affiliateconvention.com will you be attending this event???
If anybody knows anything aboutthem please let me know.
Thanks
Shaun
Hi Guys
I have just an email from these guys www.affiliateconvention.com will you be attending this event???
If anybody knows anything aboutthem please let me know.
Thanks
Shaun
I believe this is one of Marc's conferences but I think it is more retail than gaming so more like Pubcon and Affiliate Summit
iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming
So will any of you be attending???
I am thinking about heading over to Denver fo rthe event.
Thanks
Shaun
I'll go if I am asked to by Michael. If not, I dunno what's going on in Denver.
Denver is pretty easy to get too for everyone in the US. I'd imagine there will be some affiliates from the States who don't travel overseas to attend this one. I'll most likely come out as well since it's a 2hr flight for me.
Greg D Powell
US Bingo Players Wanted
Have a friend that lives in Denver, just might hit 2 birds with 1 stone by going to this one!