-
3 November 2001, 12:28 pm
#1
I own several sites, my favorite is www.freesi.com
What do you guys think of it? Anything you don't like? Anything you do like?
Anyone who gives it a full site review and is very comprehensive, good or bad, positive or negative, as long as it help me in anyway, will get a banner for their site on our links page for a month. Thanks!
Brian
FreeSI
-
-
3 November 2001, 3:05 pm
#2
Hi Brian
Good website design and fast loading pages, except your
link page. Half the banners donīt load at all.
I would suggest that you host the banners yourself to reduce
loadtime. Maybe split the linkpage into two pages.
The Mission Statement on your mainpage needs some white
space.
Fill in more bonuses for sportsbooks and casinos on your
bonuspage, so visitors have more choises.
What will bring visitors back to your site ? - content, messageboard, polls etc. Main problem for most of us, but
think about it especially content.
Magicdane
-
-
9 November 2001, 7:43 pm
#3
Hey FreeSi,
Welcome to the board, I have not chatted with you yet. I hope to see you in the private areas soon.
I reviewed your entire site and found that I liked most of it very much.
Your Mission Statement, has blue lettering which indicates the different areas that a person can check out. But the blue is very hard to read or I should say see. I would change this color to red or change the over all color of this letter so that the blue will show up better.
Sports picks, live odds, I like very much.
Your casino spot light is ok....I know that casino-on-net is a very respected casino. Matter of fact I have won and always gotten paid at this casino. But I think in the long run you might be able to make more money going with a casino with an affiliate progarm that pays a percentage every month. This way you get the customer's percentage for the life of that customer not just a one time shot.
Bonuses are good, Handicappers good.
Top sports books is ok..but why not divide your top sportsbooks as in the top 5 from the other 100 sites. They all kind of blend with all the others.
Hope this helps, I really like your site....
..Good Luck....
Best Regards,
Ric
www.justcasinos.com
-
-
24 November 2001, 12:42 pm
#4
Sharp looking logo, template, and color scheme.
I have a question for FreeSI...
For your live odds feature, how did you decide on Big Book as the provider? I run a casino and sports gambling site, and am looking for a new odds format with better features. For the Big Book lines, is that part of their affiliate program?
And, if it is, how do you like their program so far?
thanks,
Dre
www.FastOdds.com
-
-
25 November 2001, 8:19 pm
#5
Thank you for your very very helpful suggestions and comments. For those of you who made the effort to help me
agicdan justcasinos fast odds please send me a 468x60 banner and your site url and I will gladly post it on my links page.
I have another site that I would like reviewed, www.sportscapper.com
Again, tear it apart, be honest, no worries, I will post your banner on that site too. Thanks!
Brian
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules