Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    jarvi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    3,333
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 448 Times in 282 Posts

    Default Any song lovers out there?

    Just put together a fun project and I'd love it if anyone would like to contribute. Think of the two lines from your favourite songs and add them at Song Two, and then have a wander through the pages to see some of the other songs.

    Song Two, a site with quotes from song lyrics and no ringtone popups!

    Any feedback on the site would also be appreciated as I put the interface together pretty quickly to get it out there.

    By the way, hadn't really listened to a lot of Blur music when I came up with the name.
    James

  2. #2
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Hey James! At first it wouldn't let me but now its working just fine! I'm going to out in a couple of songs to add to the music selection!! Its a great idea!
    Last edited by Gabriel_LCP; 11 October 2011 at 11:26 am.

  3. #3
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    James, its such a wonderful and cool idea.

    I am such a music lover you are guaranteed to see a lot of me on the site.

    Thanks for this great initiative.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    jarvi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    3,333
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 448 Times in 282 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the contributions, plus those who contributed and haven't posted here. I listen to music most of the time when working and would be lost without it. Puts me in a good mood, bad mood or something in between. Just depends what I listen to and how I feel at the beginning.
    James

  5. #5
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I'm going to add a few to this site over the weekend. I would die if I couldn't listen to music so something like this is way up my alley.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  6. #6
    bookat11 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    i like your idea

  7. #7
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Nooooooooo!

    Sorry James I added the artist and the song the wrong way round - can you switch it? I can't believe I've turned into one of them nightmare users

    Liked the FB page as well btw!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •