Hello, Can anyone direct me to a great website designer that's not expensive? I would like a website design that will incorporate all of my affiliate links. Thanks.
Hello, Can anyone direct me to a great website designer that's not expensive? I would like a website design that will incorporate all of my affiliate links. Thanks.
If you're wanting to be successful as an affiliate you should learn to create your own sites. WordPress is a good place to start as their are loads of free themes and plug-ins that can assist you in creating an interesting web site.
To get a feeling for how this software works you can create a free account at WordPress.com If you like what you see then you can setup your own WordPress powered site with your own domain name.
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
Have a look at flytonic WordPress themes, they are specifically designed for the gambling niche.
@Sportsbetsfree man, if I have known about this I wouln`t have botherd 6 months to learn php & sql)
@ Charlos - Wordpress is great, use it, don`t bother with webesigners for simple stuff. you can master wordpress easily. if you are looking for complicated things, than there are no cheap webdesigners.
Betdistrict.com - free betting tips & previews
Happybags.ro - romanian e-commerce website
WW2HistoryBook - World War Two Library
You took the words out of my mouth! lol.
@chalos, wordpress is the easiest and flytonic is great. They make custom designs that cost more, if you do not want to have a template that other people have. However there is a nice variety and good support with their forum as well as video tutorials. I am pleased so far
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
Just downloaded a template from them and they are fairly easy to modify. For 40.00 bucks its a bargain.
Hello,
If you look into a local community college or university near you, you could put an ad in their student paper classifieds or career services classifieds or ask web design program faculty to ask around for a student in need of a job. Students are always looking to build on their resume and they are less expensive because they're at the beginning of their career.
I do know of a free webhosting service as well.
Best of luck!
Julie
Last edited by universal4; 16 September 2013 at 1:35 pm. Reason: link removed
I use a good designer who uses WordPress - PM me if you need any info
I'm using speedaff.com for my sites