Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: new member

  1. #1
    tamaru's Avatar
    tamaru is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2021
    Location
    Okinawa Japan
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Smile new member

    Hi guys, I join here last month and start affiliate same time, I am working bookmaker for long time but this is new challenge for me, I thought that after this pandemic need create new business like blog and affiliate. I assume that some of guys has knowledge about I am doing now so hopefully will ask some advice when I needed.


    Cheers,
    Tamaru from Japan

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,999
    Thanks
    4,544
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to the GPWA

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    tamaru (22 July 2021)

  4. #3
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Which bookie? Just being nosy really...
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  5. #4
    TwoRocks's Avatar
    TwoRocks is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    Tallinn
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hello Tamaru,

    Best of luck to your start!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to TwoRocks For This Useful Post:

    tamaru (22 July 2021)

  7. #5
    tamaru's Avatar
    tamaru is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2021
    Location
    Okinawa Japan
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Thank you Rick I notice your icon

    This project has not launched yet, and we are preparing for it to start in the middle of September I hope

    Thank you TwoRocks

  8. #6
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,453
    Thanks
    9,156
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to the forum and I hope you find the help that you're looking for here.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    tamaru (22 July 2021)

  10. #7
    tamaru's Avatar
    tamaru is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2021
    Location
    Okinawa Japan
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hello Cash Bonus, I am start learning affiliate I will drop some suggestions and questions soon.

  11. #8
    Scorebetting's Avatar
    Scorebetting is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Welcome and hello!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Scorebetting For This Useful Post:

    tamaru (26 July 2021)

  13. #9
    GPWA Maria's Avatar
    GPWA Maria is offline In Memoriam, 1970-2022
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    3,243
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 458 Times in 319 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to the forum Tamaru, it's nice to see new faces Enjoy it.
    Feature your Affiliate Program with us and enjoy the rewards!

    Regards,

    Maria Florides
    GPWA Program Manager
    GPWA.org | iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com | FinanceAffiliatePrograms.com | GPWAtimes.org | iGamingPocketDirectory.com | APCW.org

    Mob: +35796453758 | Skype: Maria.florides1 | Email: Maria@gpwa.org

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to GPWA Maria For This Useful Post:

    tamaru (26 July 2021)

  15. #10
    johan_s is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2020
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 69 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    Welcome!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to johan_s For This Useful Post:

    tamaru (26 July 2021)

  17. #11
    gil.langelaan's Avatar
    gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 308 Times in 244 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to the forum!)

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to gil.langelaan For This Useful Post:

    tamaru (27 July 2021)

  19. #12
    yancon is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hello,
    I also run an affiliate site in Japan.
    Let's work hard!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to yancon For This Useful Post:

    tamaru (27 July 2021)

  21. #13
    rabbitcasinogaming's Avatar
    rabbitcasinogaming is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2021
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    I just registered too. Let's work together!:眉:

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to rabbitcasinogaming For This Useful Post:

    tamaru (3 August 2021)

  23. #14
    bookmaker-osusume is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2021
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I just registered today too. Let's do our best for each other! I hope that the online casino and bookmaker industry will flourish. We're rivals, but we're friends!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to bookmaker-osusume For This Useful Post:

    tamaru (12 August 2021)

  25. #15
    square is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2021
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I just registered.
    Let'work hard together.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to square For This Useful Post:

    tamaru (19 August 2021)

  27. #16
    k17own is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2021
    Location
    Okinawa
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hello! I also live in Japan. I sincerely support your wonderful challenge. Let's do our best for each other.

  28. #17
    Springbok's Avatar
    Springbok is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2021
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Also new here, though not new to the industry. Welcome!

  29. #18
    TsurakawiJojo is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    October 2021
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    everyone, I live in Japan and I work as an editor

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •