Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    exile is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2025
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default New US focused affiliate - who to choose?

    Hi All,

    I'm new to the game, run a community of bingo lovers in the US and have a large subscribed list. Want to know what the best way to monetize this through affiliate marketing.

    Which partner should I work with that is
    a) beginner friendly
    b) and has maximum presence in the US
    c) Advantage if it has a bingo offer
    d) Also advantage if it is available in maximum number of US states

    Very much appreciate your insights.

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,981
    Thanks
    4,539
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 5,979 Posts

    Default

    Very few if any choices left for bingo, especially in the US market.

    Be sure to read through at least the last few years of posts here at the GPWA since the question is asked all the time, although you will not find much for the bingo market.

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (26 July 2025)

  4. #3
    MMM
    MMM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    1,762
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 718 Times in 501 Posts

    Default

    Got me thinking, are there legal bingo sites in US? dont remember i saw.
    Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
    Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.

  5. #4
    SweepProfits's Avatar
    SweepProfits is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2025
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Yes, I am also looking for US based affiliate partners that are legal / sweepstakes social casinos anyone have experience and best to work with. What I can think of is PulszBingo I don't know too much about there affiliate program

  6. #5
    FPForum is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2005
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SweepProfits View Post
    Yes, I am also looking for US based affiliate partners that are legal / sweepstakes social casinos anyone have experience and best to work with. What I can think of is PulszBingo I don't know too much about there affiliate program
    You might want to look at Legendz. They're social/sweepstakes and accept players from something like 37 different states. I'm not sure if they offer bingo, but they do offer all the regular casino games (blackjack, slots, roulette, craps, and new games like plinko and crash) plus they also have a social sportsbook which most of the other sweepstakes sites do not. Commission starts at 25% which isn't bad and they have a much nicer affiliate portal than other sites I've seen like Stake...

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to FPForum For This Useful Post:

    SweepProfits (10 August 2025)

  8. #6
    SweepProfits's Avatar
    SweepProfits is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2025
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FPForum View Post
    You might want to look at Legendz. They're social/sweepstakes and accept players from something like 37 different states. I'm not sure if they offer bingo, but they do offer all the regular casino games (blackjack, slots, roulette, craps, and new games like plinko and crash) plus they also have a social sportsbook which most of the other sweepstakes sites do not. Commission starts at 25% which isn't bad and they have a much nicer affiliate portal than other sites I've seen like Stake...
    Yes thank you I will take a look into Legendz some more.

  9. #7
    big fish is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,425
    Blog Entries
    32
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 133 Times in 99 Posts

    Default

    I hope to launch a US sweepstakes platform, hopefully in the next couple months. will keep you guys posted if I create it.

    I've been an affiliate in gaming since 2001. I always knew the day would come when the big casinos ruled the game and the cut the affiliate out.

    it seems to be largely the case in us. I hope to bring some opportunity to affiliates with a responsible sweepstakes gaming platform.

    good luck!
    - Big Fish - Founder of Wagerz.org, CasinoOnline.us & SportsGambling.us

    1. https://wagerz.org: Discover the best legal US online gambling sites for real money play. Wagerz is a United States online casinos and sports betting guide.

    2. https://sportsgambling.us: Find USA sports betting websites that are legal and licensed in the United States of America.

    3. https://casinoonline.us: Compare the top USA online casinos with fact-checked reviews of legal casino sites for American players.

  10. #8
    SweepProfits's Avatar
    SweepProfits is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2025
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big fish View Post
    I hope to launch a US sweepstakes platform, hopefully in the next couple months. will keep you guys posted if I create it.

    I've been an affiliate in gaming since 2001. I always knew the day would come when the big casinos ruled the game and the cut the affiliate out.

    it seems to be largely the case in us. I hope to bring some opportunity to affiliates with a responsible sweepstakes gaming platform.

    good luck!
    That sounds awesome,

    I'm very interested in your new sweepstake platform.

    Keep me updated on your progress and if you need some help with it, I am more than willing to do some work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •