Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    QuantumNomad's Avatar
    QuantumNomad is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2025
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts

    Default When publishing new content on your website, do you check it with AI detection tools?

    If yes, which tools do you rely on?
    If not, what’s your reasoning for skipping these checks?

  2. #2
    citizen42's Avatar
    citizen42 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 72 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    I don't. Most of the content I publish, even AI-generated, I review and edit myself. As far as I can tell, websites aren't penalized because of AI-generated content, but because of low quality content that lacks originality, accuracy, etc.

    Curious to know whether anyone has had any issues with content just because it's AI-generated?
    affkraft.com → WordPress Themes & Plugins for Sports, Casino and Forex Affiliates
    tablrr.app → Centralized Listing Management and Automated Sync for Affiliate Marketers

  3. #3
    Emiliana Rostowicz's Avatar
    Emiliana Rostowicz is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2025
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    No, I do not use AI detection tools. In my experience, they are quite unreliable and often provide inaccurate results. I have tried testing them in several different ways, but since my website is in Polish, I found that these tools perform very poorly with that language. They seem to struggle much more with Polish than with English, so the checks are not worth the time.

  4. #4
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,682
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    I use GROK and always manually edit things ,add in our Q&A and bonus offers .It started as AI but definitely 50% + of it is human .We like shorter AI content for this reason .

  5. #5
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumNomad View Post
    If yes, which tools do you rely on?
    If not, what’s your reasoning for skipping these checks?
    No, I don’t. These tools produce too many false positives. All the content I publish has been reviewed either by me or by someone I trust, so using AI detection tools would only add extra costs. Honestly, I’m not interested in what a tool says, but in whether the content fulfills its purpose.

    That said, if for any reason the metrics were not performing as expected, I would review what might be happening, and that could be one of the aspects to evaluate. But as a general practice, I see it as a waste of time that doesn’t provide any benefits.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  6. #6
    fonzi1022 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 44 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    No, I don't see the point. I've run Ai content through Ai checkers and it's fine. I've also run content that i've written and it comes back as Ai.
    Come and visit me at Online Casinos 247 where we review the top Real Money Online Casinos.
    Make sure to top by USA No Deposit Casinos if you want to learn about US facing casinos.
    The best Australian Casino Bonuses are money makers for players.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to fonzi1022 For This Useful Post:

    iso2009 (19 March 2026)

  8. #7
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    AI detection tools are garbage, Most reeal authors it calls AI and AI slop passes. just another doorway page to drain traffic from the web


  9. #8
    FreeSpins's Avatar
    FreeSpins is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 274 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Everyone is obsessed with AI... but in reality, nothing has changed, i.e. strong backlinks are what matters. That's all there is to it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeSpins For This Useful Post:

    QuantumNomad (24 March 2026)

  11. #9
    Gilmors Svekis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2025
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I usually check it just to see if it is not too much AI, these tools are not 100%, the content you have matter more. Also each AI detector will have different results when testing, that alone says the they are not reliable. In my opinion the best are originality . ai and quillbot . com .
    I personally look them in this way - if i have high AI scores the content may lack originality, could i improve it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gilmors Svekis For This Useful Post:

    BestNewBingoSites (30 March 2026)

  13. #10
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpins View Post
    Everyone is obsessed with AI... but in reality, nothing has changed, i.e. strong backlinks are what matters. That's all there is to it.
    I disagree, now it's a whole new game. A few legacy sites with old guard authority aree still kicing but i ahve seen many top sites with milliosn of high value links lose millions of visits and pretty much are goign to 0.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderpunter For This Useful Post:

    eenzoo (15 January 2026)

  15. #11
    rotirigratuite is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2024
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I did a few weeks ago, but they are not accurate. You can paste some Bible text for example, and you will see that it will say its written by AI. LOL

    I even bought credits, and same crap quality...

    At this point the only real solution is human review: rewrite/edit it so it reads natural, add real experience/details, and don’t rely on detectors as proof of anything.

    Google doesnt penalize AI content. It penalize AI content where the main purpose is to rank, and do kw stuffing.

  16. #12
    Nargil's Avatar
    Nargil is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    January 2026
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Recently, some of the writers I have been working with have started to be a bit more "liberal" with the usage of LLMs, so here and there I run the articles I get through checkers as I do not always have time to read them all.

    The results are mostly false positive, yes, but a few times they forced me to pay attention to what's actually writen in that article and I had to part ways with a couple writers.

    I might have acheived the same results if I randomly picked a few articles and read those, without using any checker, I admit.

  17. #13
    mrksgrnt is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2026
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Never check it - the main thing is hitting the search intent and delivering accurate info clearly. Everything else is secondary

  18. #14
    themilann's Avatar
    themilann is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2018
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    In our experience, AI detection tools are mostly noise. We’ve had clients insist on using them, and the results were all over the place: a page gets flagged as 100% AI, then you change a hyphen, rewrite one sentence, or swap a few words, and suddenly it drops to 0% AI. That alone tells you how unreliable these tools are.

    The only checks that have consistently made sense for us are plagiarism tools - and those have been around forever and actually serve a clear purpose. If a text is duplicated or too close to existing content, that’s a real issue. “AI score,” on the other hand, is usually just vanity data.

    From what we’ve seen, the real question is not “Was AI involved?” but “Is this content useful, accurate, authentic, and clearly written for the reader?” That’s the part that matters for both users and Google.

    Especially in iGaming, where trust is fragile and misinformation is expensive, I’d take EEAT, originality, first-hand context, and proper editing over any AI detector score every day of the week. If the content brings value, sounds natural, and actually helps the reader, that’s what matters. Not whether some checker says 17%, 63%, or 100% AI.

    So yes, we still review heavily, fact-check, and run plagiarism checks, but AI detectors themselves haven’t proven reliable enough to be taken seriously in any editorial workflow.
    HIREQUARTERS.com
    iGaming Content & SEO that converts
    Trusted by top affiliates + operators

  19. #15
    ARZ's Avatar
    ARZ
    ARZ is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    257
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 74 Times in 62 Posts

    Default

    We do not, just we check articles if they make sence and are written exactly as specified in instructions. Every writer can use AI, just he has to make the content helpful and logical.
    Nejlepší Výherní hrací automaty online zdarma! - zahrajte si z pohodlí domova
    Vyhraj.cz - nejlepší portál o casino bonusech v ČR
    Vyhraj.sk - nejlepší portál o casino bonusech na Slovensku
    Check the best casino bonuses and free spins every day!
    Confira as melhores ofertas de bônus de rodadas grátis no Brasil.

  20. #16
    Ni2A's Avatar
    Ni2A is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    Ghaziabad
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    The AI detector debate is getting a bit too much these days.

    I’ve faced situations where clients questioned my work because of these tools, which can be frustrating since the results are not always accurate.

    In my opinion, In iGaming, especially real reviews come from actual experience - signing up, using VPN if needed, checking payments, and playing the games. No AI tool can do that for you.
    So for me, it’s not about AI or no AI. It’s about whether the content is real, accurate, and useful for the reader.

  21. #17
    casinotoprating's Avatar
    casinotoprating is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    AI or non-AI doesn’t matter — the content must provide professional, informative value for the reader, not just be generated junk.

  22. #18
    Cleverbetlabs22 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2026
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    if it is a page of high importance like money pages i do check with grammerly's new AI detection tool. To be frank, I don't think any AI detection tool is accurate because I have written many articles myself and they were too detected as AI written. Unless it is obvious to the eye that the content is AI, there is no point in using AI detection. At least for now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •