Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default Site review needed - Free bet directory

    Hi guys, I have created my site Low Risk Winner and have just today been approved for private membership with GPWA.

    Our site is basically an online directory of sports book and casino offers. At present we are targeting less competitive search terms and aiming for page 1 for them.

    I am seeking to apply for the GPWA seal of approval, however before doing so I welcome any reviews and feedback you can give me.

    Thanking you in advance

  2. #2
    craig96 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    328
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 34 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Personally I think the colours are a little colour, there needs to be a little more colour.

    I have never been a fan of white text on black.

  3. #3
    bettify's Avatar
    bettify is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2010
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 13 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    I personally dont like flashing sites, but your seems a bit 'gray' even to me. That black&white combination looks like somebody died.

    What I like is the format of free bets offers, it is simple and contains important information that is useful for somebody that looks to open account and take advantage of the offer.

  4. #4
    michael1981 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 60 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    I think it looks really good actually, I don't mind the colour scheme

    Having said that, I don't really like the three large text banners though (the ones just above where it says "Best free bets"). I think they either need to be made smaller, or maybe they should be removed all together. They stand out too much and detract away from the rest of the nice looking website.

  5. #5
    the-millionaire's Avatar
    the-millionaire is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    it's cool, good luck with your site

  6. #6
    casinobonuseslisting's Avatar
    casinobonuseslisting is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    i agree with other people. site colour scheme is dull.not really easy on the eyes. there are some web standards, which you didnt follow. like clicking on site logo should take to home page. besides search button should be on top right hand corner. in your case it is on left corner. it is good idea to start title tag with key words for seo purposes , then you can put your site name at the end.
    i think you havent worked that much on link building. if content is king, link building is queen. anyways good luck with your site.
    Best Casino Bonuses Exclusive Casino Bonuses and win free cash

  7. #7
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    First of all, congrats on the GPWA approval! I happen to like the colors chosen for your site, even though its true, it not very colorful, that doesnt mean it looks bad! It just depends really on the person's taste! I feel maybe that you could add a logo or a small banner for the casino next to their names, so people can recognize them easier plus adding a bit more color to the site overall!

  8. #8
    Casinorep's Avatar
    Casinorep is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    Maybe one or two banner ads on the center page?

  9. #9
    AlexKu is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Not bad.

  10. #10
    freebetking is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 163 Times in 76 Posts

    Default

    looks like a tidy little site mate....the light color scheme looks best, i'd be tempted to go with that from the off....i'd also stick a canonical url in there....and the page title is stipulated twice which you don't really need....but all in all i'd be chuffed if it was mine....good effort.
    Enter a fantasy realm of Wizarding wins and giant jackpots at WizardSpins.com, an online casino portal filled with the latest casino bonuses and free spins.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •