Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42
  1. #1
    Jamie - RateMyCasino's Avatar
    Jamie - RateMyCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    705
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts

    Cool I think I am considered the most annoying affiliate

    Crack me up. I think I am one of the most annoying affiliates online. Dam well thats what i got told. Can anyone else beat this title....lol
    Jamie,

    Teams:
    partners@ratemycasino.org

    RateMyCasino
    –Discover and rate online casinos and affiliate programs.
    NDB Casinos
    – Independent online casino reviews, bonus analysis & player safety focus.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamie - RateMyCasino For This Useful Post:

    mojo (13 June 2011)

  3. #2
    AWH-Gemma's Avatar
    AWH-Gemma is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 93 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    lol what did you do to deserve this title?

  4. #3
    Jamie - RateMyCasino's Avatar
    Jamie - RateMyCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    705
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWH-Gemma View Post
    lol what did you do to deserve this title?
    Pissed off someone in the virtual group....ROFLMA His name was roman, nice chap...... NOT!!!
    Jamie,

    Teams:
    partners@ratemycasino.org

    RateMyCasino
    –Discover and rate online casinos and affiliate programs.
    NDB Casinos
    – Independent online casino reviews, bonus analysis & player safety focus.

  5. #4
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Players Luck - Jamie View Post
    Pissed off someone in the virtual group....ROFLMA His name was roman, nice chap...... NOT!!!
    You're an affiliate of the virtual group?!?!

    Ha ha, I'm just yanking your chain
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  6. #5
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    I think I am considered the most annoying affiliate


    Affiliate managers remove me from their msn. Beat that!
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Puma For This Useful Post:

    Daera (13 June 2011)

  8. #6
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Players Luck - Jamie View Post
    Crack me up. I think I am one of the most annoying affiliates online. Dam well thats what i got told. Can anyone else beat this title....lol
    Did they actually told you verbatim that you are the most annoying affiliate online??? Damn, talk about a total lack of professionalism.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #7
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pumacat View Post

    Affiliate managers remove me from their msn. Beat that!
    lol, you must be a real terror pumacat. Well, for all it's worth I think you are a great guy and a cool affiliate to work with
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wagerjunction For This Useful Post:

    Puma (20 December 2012)

  11. #8
    graham's Avatar
    graham is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 67 Times in 54 Posts

    Default

    Chances are you bring nothing the companies zero traffic so maybe you should try spending your time on being productive rather than annoying people.

  12. #9
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,996
    Thanks
    4,544
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Damn glad it isn't me.....


    .....anymore.....

    LMFAO

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  13. #10
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Players Luck - Jamie View Post
    Crack me up. I think I am one of the most annoying affiliates online. Dam well thats what i got told. Can anyone else beat this title....lol
    I'm sure I got ya beat on that tip dude! lol

  14. #11
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 777 Times in 430 Posts

    Default

    I am definately the most annoying non private member..............

  15. #12
    Jamie - RateMyCasino's Avatar
    Jamie - RateMyCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    705
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graham View Post
    Chances are you bring nothing the companies zero traffic so maybe you should try spending your time on being productive rather than annoying people.
    ROFLMA - Why on earth would i want to send them traffic. I got told I was annoying because they approached me to put them up on my site. I told them no and they messaged me 2-3 days solid. It should be the other way round. They are annoying and stupid!!! Anyone with half a brain wouldn't go near them.

    Gamtrak - Your not annoying and niether are you GCG.
    Jamie,

    Teams:
    partners@ratemycasino.org

    RateMyCasino
    –Discover and rate online casinos and affiliate programs.
    NDB Casinos
    – Independent online casino reviews, bonus analysis & player safety focus.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamie - RateMyCasino For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (14 June 2011)

  17. #13
    RBS's Avatar
    RBS
    RBS is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 66 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Players Luck - Jamie View Post
    Crack me up. I think I am one of the most annoying affiliates online. Dam well thats what i got told. Can anyone else beat this title....lol
    I have the feeling some managers feels like that about me too, but lol, they never told me

    Quote Originally Posted by pumacat View Post

    Affiliate managers remove me from their msn. Beat that!
    Haha lol. I guess a few managers wanted to do that on me too, but I most likely block them first if I feel they are jerks.

  18. #14
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    I think it's so funny that everyone that saw the title of this thread automatically thought that they were the most annoying affiliate!

    This is a great thread Jamie, kudos!

    However, I am the very most annoying aff. Just ask AlexPratt and the entire staff of IGB and the AGD.

    Not to mention MrC and the headaches I've given him. But I got my 10k from Playshare.

    It's a lot of fight and a lot of battle.


    Annoying? That's my middle name.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    Daera (13 June 2011)

  20. #15
    Daera's Avatar
    Daera is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked 269 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    You're definitely NOT the most annoying affiliate Jamie. There's too many of us that share that with you. This thread cracked me up! I've also had many moments over the years to really **** off and/or annoy some affiliate managers.

  21. #16
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Pat created the "**** luck club", maybe someone needs to create the "annoying affiliate club"...

    In all seriousness, I wouldn't put anyone that has posted in this thread into the "most annoying affiliate" category.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  22. #17
    Daera's Avatar
    Daera is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked 269 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Pat created the "**** luck club", maybe someone needs to create the "annoying affiliate club"...

    In all seriousness, I wouldn't put anyone that has posted in this thread into the "most annoying affiliate" category.
    I know you had one hand with fingers crossed behind your back when you typed that. LOL

  23. #18
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Hmmm, luckily till now I've never had to post any of the affiliates I deal with in this category.

    In fact, I think I am one of those happy AM's who has had the good luck to work with honest, intelligent and caring individuals towards a common goal. Might also have to so with the fact that I am very good-natured. I am so nice that no one can bring himself/herself to be mean to me in turn

    And I second Renee on
    In all seriousness, I wouldn't put anyone that has posted in this thread into the "most annoying affiliate" category.
    . All of you guys are cool
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  24. #19
    diceman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Rock bottom and beginning to DIG!
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 31 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    I think everyone at one time or another gets a bit on the annoyed side. I mean, if you been in it awhile and get shaved, rejected payment, stat issues and so forth sometimes you just blow your lid on someone at some point. lol

    I know for a fact I been put on that list in some places. I always imagined affiliate groups getting together and having a few sessions having a laugh or two at some of the good ones.
    Sometimes you just gotta say, "What the f**k, make your move." - Risky Business
    http://www.free-online-casinos.com
    Add link
    http://www.free-online-casinos.com/search/add_link.php
    Looking for 5 partner sites for the following "free play" page.
    http://www.free-online-casinos.com/simslots.php

  25. #20
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diceman View Post
    I always imagined affiliate groups getting together and having a few sessions having a laugh or two at some of the good ones.
    Didn't you know thats the only reason we have conferences? So we can bitch about all the annoying affiliates?

    Amy - when you've been around as long as I have, nice does nothing for you anymore. I've actually been called a c-bomb before.. And I didn't even do anything other than nice - there was absolutely nothing to deserve it. Some affiliates are lovely aren't they?

    And to my point, noone in this thread is on my annoying list.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •