Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    sqwerty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Problem with the Neteller globewallet prepaid card

    Hi guys....new to this forum. I see everyone seems to be ok with the globewallet prepaid card.

    I have recently withdrawn money from my neteller account to my prepaid card and when I try to withdraw cash from the ATM (in Sydney Australia) it doesn't recognise the card even though the machine says it accepts mastercard.

    What am doing wrong? I have clicked on 'savings account', 'checque account' and 'credit account' in the ATM still without any luck.

    How do I get the money out???

    When I view my neteller account online it says the prepaid card is active and it shows the withdrawels to my prepaid card as being 'accepted'

    Any help appreciated...thanks in advance

  2. #2
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,566
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    I just recently got mine (just over the ditch from you) and was successfully able to use POS from credit account.

    It took about 24 hours for the money load to go through onto the card.

    I beleive that you will definately need to hit credit so that the transaction is routed via the acquirer bank to Mastercard International.

    If you hit cheque or savings then different rules take over, and you should have go an unrecognised account error.

    Are all the response for all three accounts the same? or is credit different?

    --------

    Having said all that - try going online to the card site - and initiating a chat with their helpdesk as they've got all tools needed to work out what happened.

    I found them very helpful when I was setting up my card last week.

  3. #3
    chill's Avatar
    chill is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Happy Norwegian in Denmark
    Posts
    1,852
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sqwerty View Post

    When I view my neteller account online it says the prepaid card is active and it shows the withdrawels to my prepaid card as being 'accepted'
    Why don't you logon to your card account instead?

    xxhttps://card.first-pay.com/
    ___________
    Microgaming Casinos | Live Poker Rooms | Microgaming Slots | Best Online Casino
    I dare not tell almighty Google anything, it ALWAYS does the opposite of what I request
    ______________
    Paul

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •