Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    canaryjohn is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 79 Times in 56 Posts

    Default Problem with Ultrapartners (RESOLVED)

    Hey guys,

    Is anyone else having an issue with Ultrapartners right now?

    For the most part I've always had a good experience with them but now we are hitting a problem.

    They have added payments to the payment history putting my account in to the minus and seriously impacting my due payments for March's commission.

    Problem is, none of these payments to me actually happened. They have added two payments that didn't occur.

    I have brought it up with my affiliate manager and they did remove the payments at first. And so I said thanks for solving the issue, good stuff.

    But this morning they have added them back to the report.

    And today my affiliate manager asks me to send a list of payments.

    And that I need to convince finance.

    It's really simple. There's no list to send because there were no payments.

    Seems crazy that I need to be convincing an affiliate program to pay me my commission.

    They tell me they will "let me know on Monday". (same as last weeks answer).

    Not quite sure what to do next here.

    Wondering if anyone is experiencing the same.

    It's a weird one.

  2. #2
    canaryjohn is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 79 Times in 56 Posts

    Default

    I know things can be tough for these companies with everyone working from home.

    But I'm essentially being told it's my problem to solve. I don't feel that it's good enough.

    It's not a huge amount of money. It's causing my payment to be 800 or so short. But this is hardly the point

  3. #3
    Eddie G's Avatar
    Eddie G is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 97 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    Who are you dealing with?

    Never had a problem with them and they've been really good in terms of paying for some insane high rollers even when I only sent them around 10NDCs/mo at the time.
    Making hundreds of dollars in the always emerging markets.

  4. #4
    canaryjohn is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 79 Times in 56 Posts

    Default

    Dealing with Jean.

    Really good guy. have always been really happy with their work. Always pay on time. Never any issues.

    But this one seems to be sticking.

    I offered to invoice them for the correct amount to save the hassle but that was a no too.

    Hoping they will fix it but I have a strong feeling that they aren't going to. Hence the post here.

    But will let you know if they do.

  5. #5
    GPWA Maria's Avatar
    GPWA Maria is offline In Memoriam, 1970-2022
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    3,243
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 458 Times in 319 Posts

    Default

    Hi Guys,

    I sent an email to the team, I hope they get in touch soon.

    Have a good weekend!
    Feature your Affiliate Program with us and enjoy the rewards!

    Regards,

    Maria Florides
    GPWA Program Manager
    GPWA.org | iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com | FinanceAffiliatePrograms.com | GPWAtimes.org | iGamingPocketDirectory.com | APCW.org

    Mob: +35796453758 | Skype: Maria.florides1 | Email: Maria@gpwa.org

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to GPWA Maria For This Useful Post:

    canaryjohn (3 April 2020)

  7. #6
    canaryjohn is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 79 Times in 56 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Maria,

    Really appreciate it.

    You too, stay safe!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to canaryjohn For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (3 April 2020)

  9. #7
    BBCasinos's Avatar
    BBCasinos is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    440
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 304 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Hi all
    I never had a problem with Ultrapartners.
    they always pay on time and communication is always smooth with them.
    nothing to complain from our side.

    I am sure your problem will be solved soon.
    "For Sluts you go to Pornhub, for Slots you come to us"

    David
    Wanna do business? Skype me: LSDave19

    BestBettingCasinos | Top 10 online casinos | €10 Free bonuses | 50 Free Spins

  10. #8
    UltraPartners Jerome is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    March 2018
    Location
    Tel-aviv
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Hello CanaryJohn,
    Thank you for approaching us.
    I'm not familiar with your case, can you please send me your affiliate details to my email and i'll check it out?
    My email is: jerome@ultrapartners.com
    Regards,
    Jerome
    Jerome Kim
    Senior account manager
    skype: jerome.kim6

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to UltraPartners Jerome For This Useful Post:

    canaryjohn (3 April 2020)

  12. #9
    canaryjohn is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 79 Times in 56 Posts

    Default

    Hi Jerome,

    Thanks for getting in touch. I've fired you through an email with some more details of the issue.

  13. #10
    canaryjohn is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 79 Times in 56 Posts

    Default

    Hey guys. Apologies in the delay here I really should have given an update sooner.

    Jean and Jerome fixed this issue for me a few weeks ago and the payment was made correctly.

    It seems like there was some glitch causing confusion with everyone being at home and not together to deal with it in the normal way.

    Anyway all good. Happy with the way they dealt with it.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to canaryjohn For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (29 April 2020)

  15. #11
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Thank you I have marked the thread resolved.

    Rick
    Universal4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •