Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    BigwinGetter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Location
    Nara Japan 
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 2 Posts

    Post I participate for the first time.

    I participate for the first time.
    nice to meet you all
    I am writing this message from Japan.
    I create an online casino site from 2012 and try to spread an online casino to Japan.
    Currently, in partnership with my site and some online casinos, more and more people are enjoying online casinos from my site.
    I will do my best to make the site more and more in the future, so please tell me a lot.
    From now on, we shall strive for good relations.


    From BigwinGetter

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigwinGetter For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (20 June 2019), TheGooner (19 June 2019)

  3. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,987
    Thanks
    4,540
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to the GPWA

    Read as much as you can in the public sections of the forum as many different subjects are covered on a regular basis, and if you need anything here at the forum, don't hesitate yo get in contact.

    Rick
    Universal4

  4. #3
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    Welcome BigWinGetter - nice to see more countries on the forum

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •