Hi There
Please could you have a look at my website and let me know what you think and any improvements that could be made.
www.play-world-casinos.com
Thanks a mil
Tracey
Hi There
Please could you have a look at my website and let me know what you think and any improvements that could be made.
www.play-world-casinos.com
Thanks a mil
Tracey
Please take a look at the mobile version.
On my iPhone the site is not working proper.
Tables fall of the screen. And tables are One of the most important parts of your casino affiliate website.
"For Sluts you go to Pornhub, for Slots you come to us"
David
Wanna do business? Skype me: LSDave19
BestBettingCasinos | Top 10 online casinos | €10 Free bonuses | 50 Free Spins
TraceyL (5 December 2015)
Yes.. mobile wise it's unfriendly... it is responsive but your tables are not collapsing correctly and it's hard to navigate on a Phone which is potentially 50-60% of your visitor base
TraceyL (5 December 2015)
I think you have a good amount of well written content but it looks quite outdated, with the cluttered layout and gifs. Also, I don't like the different colours you use for your internal en external links. Yellow, green and purple don't do it for me.
TraceyL (5 December 2015)
Great site with plenty of content. One thing that I would suggest changing are the grey buttons on the right side of the page. The text on those buttons is a bit small and not easy to read for us older people![]()
TraceyL (5 December 2015)
First thing I noticed is probably 5 different fonts on your main webpage. First thing I would change are buttons in sidebar and tables. Also, I would create some kind of menu, where you have different links to different categories. You need to clearly separate your website into section for usability.
Your blog is very different to your main website, ehmm, you don't need sidebar there at all to be honest.
My website: http://mrbinary.co.uk/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrBinaryAff
Like my pictures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mrbinary
TraceyL (5 December 2015)
Just a heads up: bet365 do not allow South African players.
If you're still a novice at html web design I would suggest converting your site to WordPress.
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
TraceyL (5 December 2015)
Hey Traceyl,
I visited at your site it's looking decent at 1st moment. Well if you taking advise for more better..
yes you should redesign this with Decent colors. Navigation for africa, australia, africa countries mode bigger and effective.
Header should be in slides with vary images.
Links below to header should be more interesting .
Gambling SEO Agency - Fuelup Media
TraceyL (5 December 2015)
Too many colours, and the site is too cluttered. Dark blue and the white background at least need to be changed.
Plenty of Valid content that's Good to see . I like the way you've segmented casinos by territories this is very Important just make sure your lsits are accurate and correct . The grey buttons on the right side of the page Ne ed to be Bolder and more prominent I feel. I also picked up the Mobile version needs a bit of a tweek as things dont fit well but i see guys have allready mentioned this. Keep at it Tracey its a great start im sure you do well by it if you persevere
You have got good content and that is half the battle. You need to space it out a little more, make the layout a little more consistent and it will look much better. Standardising the layout will also make it much easier for you to make it mobile responsive.
TraceyL (5 December 2015)
Regarding design, as the others have said, I think your top priority would be improving your HTML & CSS into a responsive layout so it fits mobile.
Both for the mobile users experience and also for google, as mobile-friendliness is a significant ranking factor nowadays.
Regarding performance, you got some really low performance scores on GTmetrix.
I would recommend following their analysis and improving the performance drawbacks.
TraceyL (5 December 2015)
The design looks oldskool, but that can work in your advantage. Indeed like MegaFreeChips mentioned it's good to have a mobile version of your site. In your URLs I see you sometimes use % as a space. I think it's better to use the - sign, that looks a bit cleaner.
TraceyL (5 December 2015)
First change design, i think
Than feedback will be better
Jagan
ON Page SEO, Content Creation, Blogger Outreach and Brand Building Services
Send me PM
Hi Dave, thanks for the input - yup tables are showing OK except on mobile phone in portrait mode - landscape mode OK.
Wow, OK thanks everyone, a lot of stuff for me to chew on, consider and improve!
black...green...yellow...
To much outgoing links on first side...
regards
Hi, I like the "old fashioned" design, it may appear more trustworthy... The HP is clogged up hard to see or pinpoint anything,maybe lighter it would work to your advantage. As it has been pointed the responsive design doesn't collapse right you can see it straight on PC screen. one last word you "promo" section looks a bit short in comparison to others on your site, I think it is the one deserving the best visibility and amount of content/info. Good work anyway! carry on.
TraceyL (8 December 2015)
Not just for mobile phone. Also on my laptop I almost need a magnifier and without it is way too busy for me.
For example:
- underlined phrases,bald phrases, normal phrases, black letters, blue letters, red letters
- buttons in the right sidebar are small and are not having a very clear font
The content looks great by the way.
Hi Best.onplay, thanks for your input, please can you explain a little HP?