Hi
Launched a new site sometime ago and now I feel ready for public scrutiny
I'll appreciate any comment you might think of. Feel free to be harsh.
SlotMachinesOnline.co
Thank you!
Hi
Launched a new site sometime ago and now I feel ready for public scrutiny
I'll appreciate any comment you might think of. Feel free to be harsh.
SlotMachinesOnline.co
Thank you!
Nice site. It immediately reminds me of a newspaper site. I am not sure if this is what you wantedGood structure it looks very professional. I would invest some time to create a logo and a header picture. This would definitely give the site a nice look. I would also suggest to work a bit more with visual helps like pictures or buttons within the text. Give the visitor something to do. Especially at the beginning and at the end of each article.
MMM (6 November 2014)
The site itself looks fine to me but I've got to say it reads (in places) like a cliche. Virtually everything I read I've read before on dozens of other sites. It's not easy to be entirely original of course, but it might help your cause to find some original/new ways to write about the subject.
That said, you are presenting the subject and covering the ground in a way that suggests your visitor(s) will find value.
I couldn't see anywhere (with a quick scan admittedly) where you give a heads up that actually playing slots is not one of the best ways to try and win (in fact possibly among the worst), and it's better to approach playing from an entertainment perspective with the hope of winning.
Which bought me to the slots tournaments page. Worth focusing on as a good/cheap way of playing slots. But read the first couple of paragraphs. It really does read as if you're trying to say 'slot tournaments' as many times as possible. You probably should review this (and check other pages too for similar)....doesn't read well to a visitor, and by all the 'rules' Google will hammer it when they realise (though of course G is so messed up at the moment you could equally find yourself number 1 because you said it a lot of times!!)
Sorry, not deliberately intending to be negative, but this should all be valid.
MMM (6 November 2014)
Hey
No need to. That's exactly what i was looking for.
I totally agree in terms of value - some pages i feel that do bring value to a visitor while some not so much. Will need to work on that.
The keyword denisty - will check. I actually write the article without the seo in mind and then correct a bit, but maybe overdone or just happened this way. Thank you!
Wettform - i agree. thank you. working on it.
I am fan of white (or light color) backgrounds (under the content). Good.
I think, simply layouts are the best, like on your site.
You use sub-titles on pages, very rare nowadays. Sub-titles are great way for improving visitors experience.
Keep good job!
MMM (6 November 2014)
I think the set up (Theme etc.) of your site is nice, however, there is a lot of reading content. Did you build this site with Google in mind, or did you build this site with visitors in mind? If I was you, I would put some more eye candy in. As in some more nice graphics. And, I would place that a bit more on the top of your site. Then, When I get to a slots review, the same counts there in my opinion. Why not place the game on top, and the reading content below? There is a lot to read.
There is a little thing that I've noticed btw: On the bottom of your page you have: All Rights Reserved 2014 � Best casinos - You should use(Take out the spaces) instead of the 'copy sign' in your html. If you do that (and take out the spaces) you will have All Rights Reserved 2014 © Best casinos to play ....HTML Code:& copy ;
MMM (7 November 2014)
The tags at the bottom are so 2008... btw I'm new to this forum too but didn't find the right place to post so hi to all.
And to epand my comment at the site since I'm more a designer than a webmaster I think you have to work a bit more at your convertion goals, on the other technical aspects can't contribute much more.
MMM (7 November 2014)
Fixed.
I agree with you both. At the beginning wanted to have more content, but i need to start making it more visual.
The slot review pages - I somehow like to read a bit before i play, to understand what it is all about, but you are right, the game should be at least above the fold.
Tags- yep. probably will get rid of it soon.
Thank you!
As others said really, too much text on the front page, I would make the 'best slots bonuses' 'new online casinos' etc bigger and bolder so your eyes are drawn to there as I'm assuming that's where you want the reader to click. I would also think about getting a logo
MMM (7 November 2014)
It is good to have so much content, nothing bad there, issue is how is represented, twist the stuff a bit, add more elements like tab boxes and etc, will get way more user friendly![]()
Sure. i understand.
The logo is ready. Just mixed something in the template code and now it's not pulled out. Will fix it soon i hope![]()
I would not necessarily agree on that with you. It might just 'scare' people away. People get to a site to relax, not to 'have to read so much' on the front page. It is a lot of content. Good content yes, but a lot. People skim it and will probably move away. You only have a split second to impress your visitor, and, first impressions can be made how many times?
Online Video Poker: Play Single Hand Video Poker, 3 Hand Video Poker, 10 Hand Video Poker, or 52 Hand Video Poker. Today's top video poker games: Deuces Wild - Double Jackpot - Bonus Deuces Wild - Aces and Eights - Double Double Jackpot - For free or play real money video poker
Good point.
Just saw your site- really nice!
TomPregon (7 November 2014)
Online Video Poker: Play Single Hand Video Poker, 3 Hand Video Poker, 10 Hand Video Poker, or 52 Hand Video Poker. Today's top video poker games: Deuces Wild - Double Jackpot - Bonus Deuces Wild - Aces and Eights - Double Double Jackpot - For free or play real money video poker
How do you plan on generating players since there doesn't seem to be any affiliate links (masked or otherwise) anywhere on the site? Do you have other sites?
Rick
Universal4
Hey
Wanted to get more content and set everything up. Then will add the tables and links.
Please do not worry MMM.
We cannot do everything, at once.
Just improve your site continously.
... and never give up.![]()
MMM (9 November 2014)
I will add soon. Maybe i am wrong but seems to me that it's better for google to get "used" to the site first and then to add the aff links.
Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.
Hi MMM
Really cool site. I agree with TomPregon about the homepage having a little too much content. A Top 5 Online Casinos table (with the casinos logo) on your homepage will make your homepage look a lot more colourful and who knows, maybe get a great player from that table.
Good luck with your site![]()
MMM (10 November 2014)