Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    kdollar is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Embedding Free Casino Games

    I am looking for free casino games for a site of mine. I have tried contacting betsoft as I believe they offer something like this but haven't received a response.

    If anyone knows of affiliate programs or software companies that I can get games from, I would appreciate it.

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,976
    Thanks
    4,537
    Thanked 9,294 Times in 5,978 Posts

    Default

    For RTG a few of them have the games, but I personally like Affiliate Edge as they offer the most customization.

    For Playtech's
    William Hill
    Wager Junction

    There are a few others also. I'd be happy to supply you with a sub-affiliate link if you are not already an affiliate of any of the above. (you can also visit my casino affiliate site listed in my sig)

    There is also a thread here where we discussed this very recently as it is a question that comes up every few months.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  3. #3
    clarar's Avatar
    clarar is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    306
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 133 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    Hi,

    not sure if you are working with us yet, but please feel free to contact me by pm and Ill make sure you get all the material related to our RTG and RIVAL brands.

    Bests

  4. #4
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    kdollar, I can help set you up with Betsoft's games if you need some help, drop a PM.

  5. #5
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Actually, I can explain it here. You can embed Betsoft's games by linking directly to their 'play for free' version at discreetgaming.com, including a specific 'game ID' for the game you want to embed. For example, this is the link if you want to embed At The Movies slot.
    http://lobby.demo.discreetgaming.com....do?gameId=266

    To get the 'game ID', head over to http://www.betsoftgaming.com/slotscubed/index.html and open up the game you want to play. You will find the game ID in the long URL of the page containing the game. I'm sure there's a full 'game ID' list out there which would make identifying games easier, but it doesn't take long to open up the game at betsoftgaming.com and it gives you a quick chance to refresh your memory of the game too.

  6. #6
    Louis - Income Access's Avatar
    Louis - Income Access is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2007
    Posts
    679
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 302 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    We have quite a few, Micrograming, IGT and Playtech powered brands:
    Sky, Gala, Betfred, Kerching, Stan James, Intercasino

    PM me if any are of interested and I can get you free play games that you can imbed.

  7. #7
    kdollar is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Wow, awesome thanks for the all the responses. Exactly what I needed especially FictionNet, I could not understand where people were grabbing betsoft games but with your instructions it's pretty easy.

  8. #8
    gamblingq is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I believe there is startcasino that has games that are not that expensive.

  9. #9
    Madabout Media's Avatar
    Madabout Media is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2011
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    We use iframes from Bet365 on our Bingo portal and Mr green and Comeon on our casino portal. Move are excellent to attract players as allows them to play the game for free whilst prompting them to sign up and play for real
    Weekly Affiliate Commission, 10% Direct, 10% Weekly & 10% Monthly Bonuses. (Got Forex, Binary or Crypto Traffic?) DM me or check out the link below.

    Team Validus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •