I'm showing no stats for Casumo on the 20th. Anyone else having the same issue?
I'm showing no stats for Casumo on the 20th. Anyone else having the same issue?
Yes same here .. unlike them to miss a day![]()
www.AllGamblingSites.com | www.UK-Casino-Online.co.uk | www.topslotsites.co.uk | www.allcanadacasinos.com | UK-bet.co.uk | Slots Online | www.uk-onlineslots.co.uk | www.newukcasino.co.uk | www.casinos2023.co.uk | www.onlinecasinorealmoney.org.uk | www.au-onlinecasinos.com | www.latestcasinosites.co.uk
Scampi (21 April 2018)
I guess it was a Netrefer problem, some other updates appeared quite late for this day.
Scampi (23 April 2018)
It seems to be updated now.
O could be wrong but same today? No update for 23th yet. 5 hours later as usual.
You're right, it updated a lot later than usual. Seems to be ok again now..
Is not only casumo. Maybe netrefer roll out a problematic update .
Casumo update 3 times today, i know this because i get every time a popup ( nifty)
www.AllGamblingSites.com | www.UK-Casino-Online.co.uk | www.topslotsites.co.uk | www.allcanadacasinos.com | UK-bet.co.uk | Slots Online | www.uk-onlineslots.co.uk | www.newukcasino.co.uk | www.casinos2023.co.uk | www.onlinecasinorealmoney.org.uk | www.au-onlinecasinos.com | www.latestcasinosites.co.uk
Im not a big fan from V2....i still prefer the old interface.
I would say ,its only a visual bug...dont worry...
agsgroup (25 April 2018)
Anyone else seeing Casumo balance not updating?
Last update yesterday here.
I still find the V2 of Netrefer f**** up.
Scampi (31 May 2018)
All good here. last update this morning 10 CET (revenue from 30. May)
Scampi (31 May 2018)
My stats haven't updated yet![]()
Mine is looking up to date
www.AllGamblingSites.com | www.UK-Casino-Online.co.uk | www.topslotsites.co.uk | www.allcanadacasinos.com | UK-bet.co.uk | Slots Online | www.uk-onlineslots.co.uk | www.newukcasino.co.uk | www.casinos2023.co.uk | www.onlinecasinorealmoney.org.uk | www.au-onlinecasinos.com | www.latestcasinosites.co.uk
CAsumo passed their best times
It had a lot of people 3 month back
Now everybody tries to leave it, why - i don't know a reason, i think it began to die(
I don’t think so. For me by far the best by conversions and player value.
Scampi (18 June 2018)
I don't agree with that at all. As eenzoo says, very good player value. It's a very good casino.CAsumo passed their best times
It had a lot of people 3 month back
Now everybody tries to leave it, why - i don't know a reason, i think it began to die(