Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 845 Posts

    Default Sportingbet: Do you make money?

    General question to the forumers, do you make much money from Sportingbet?

    I just looked at my account and in 9 months promoting them, sending a significant amount of players I have made peanuts money compared to what that amount of customer would egnerate at most other companies.

    It's sort of a running joke for me now to log in to Sportingbet and guess how much the negative will be each month.

    Just wondering if anyone is experiencing similar?

  2. #2
    casinovegas is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Gave up with them months ago, useless programme

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to casinovegas For This Useful Post:

    justbookies (6 April 2014)

  4. #3
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    I've read lots of bad things about them in the past in terms of the way they treat affiliates so I guess they aren't a very affiliate friendly company full stop. However, having sent them around 100 customers a month for the last 9 months I'm kind of not really wanting to just cut it off. Just wondering anyone else actually make much money out of these guys? I think I've had 3 positive months out of 9 and it's been really small amounts compared to what I get out of other programs for the same signup numbers and deposit amounts.

    Just by signing people up you seem to end up on a negative, am thinking they are passing the 'no risk' free bet bonus directly onto the affiliate. By the numbers it definitely looks a little fishy, like something is amiss. Maybe I'm just being unlucky with them, that's why I guess I want to put my experience on here and see if there is anyone with a different story.

  5. #4
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    i actually do, not huge amounts but usually make a bit each month, and they pay very early as well. shame the players aren't lifetime though

  6. #5
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,450
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 389 Times in 204 Posts

    Default

    If you look up old posts you will see they closed their affiliate program in the past.

    I never see them on any sports betting portals.

  7. #6
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    i actually do, not huge amounts but usually make a bit each month, and they pay very early as well. shame the players aren't lifetime though
    Yeh they are a good payer, I've got no arguments about that so when I have had payment months it's been paid quickly and with no discrepancies. It just seems a struggle to get anything decent out of them.

  8. #7
    crowngate is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 54 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    They limit players accounts extremely quickly. Anyone taking any decent price will be gone straight away. That might have something to do with it.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •