Hello all,
New design of a site - please review and tell the your opinion![]()
http://onlines-casinos.com
Hello all,
New design of a site - please review and tell the your opinion![]()
http://onlines-casinos.com
Hi,
Looks pretty good. I only have one problem with your site (besides the fact that Club Dice Casino is not there):
There are too many pop-ups / exit windows for my taste. At most a site should have 1 entry pop-up and 1 exit. All this from the entire site, not while going through different pages in the site. I browsed a few pages in your site and after 5 or 6 pop-ups I just gave up and left your site, too annoying.
Originally Posted by PitBoss
Many webmasters use that excessive pop-up tactic, and it's horrible. Even some of ours do - and I won't visit their sites anymore after the first time. And my personal pet peeve is the ones who disable the 'close window' button, so you can't close the pop!!! Talk about making me angry!!!![]()
I haven't been to your site, but if your goal is repeat business from visitors (as it should be), pop-ups should be used tactfully and strategically. If you're goal is to convert a visitor the one & only time they'll visit your site, then by all means use all the pops you want.
- Cindy
slycin56@videopokerjunkie.com
to SlyCin56
You are right...Many webmasters use that excessive pop-up tactic, and it's horrible.
I have removed pop-up from the my site.
to Alon C.
Now I have placed Club Dice Casino on the site!besides the fact that Club Dice Casino is not there![]()
Yes but now Club Dice is running exit pops from their casino to a competitive gambling portal. Ironically the feature story on it is titled 'Shame On You".
Very appropriate.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Any affiliate (or potential affiliate) of ours, that does not want to send us traffic just because of the exit, should contact me by email or phone and we will discuss it on a case by case basis.
Fair enough for you?
Originally Posted by nascar1