Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Casinorep's Avatar
    Casinorep is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts

    Default Seeking reliable host

    Not happy with the service from my current host, and need recommendations on some that accept igaming sites with well trained support staff. Thanks

  2. #2
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default

    I recently signed up with KnownHost. Very impressed.

    edit: I signed up for one of their Managed SDD VPS packages.

  3. #3
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    I switched to http://www.siteground.com a few weeks ago. It's been brilliant so far. I also use http://www.vidahost.com but the service is UK based.

  4. #4
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,899
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 1,241 Times in 768 Posts

    Default

    eUKhost ... Managed SSD VPS

  5. #5
    thesamurai's Avatar
    thesamurai is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 81 Times in 54 Posts

    Default

    Here you are: https://community.letsencrypt.org/t/...s-encrypt/6920

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •