Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default I watsed 2 hours so far today playing..

    http://searchga.me/

    is killing me

    On level 8
    "CasinoJack"


  2. #2
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Damn, now number 9. I might get fired today
    "CasinoJack"


  3. #3
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Well last night got to number 10, still stuck..I must be looking to deep.
    "CasinoJack"


  4. #4
    casinoyaya is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    This game must be alot of fun!!! I'm going to check it out.

  5. #5
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    I spend that much time at FarmTown on facebook every day.

    I'm NOT looking at anymore games for now so that I can get work done!

    Good luck CJ!
    Quote Originally Posted by casinojack View Post
    http://searchga.me/

    is killing me

    On level 8
    Hey Yaya, where you been haven't seen you at your farm in awhile.

  6. #6
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    My farm was repo'd i think, i'm sorry I gave up,was fun, but sucked up time.

    This other game is a 17 question game, is a real thinker.
    "CasinoJack"


  7. #7
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    I WON !!

    WHEW, was fun
    "CasinoJack"


  8. #8
    matted's Avatar
    matted is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    2,685
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 328 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    These days I experience burn-out quickly... and August is peak time for a sports site with football season looming.

    I've been sadly addicted to Bejeweled Blitz on facebook.

    In the past, Tangleword (A boggle game) was occupying too much of my time.
    Owner, Cognitive Powers, Inc.
    Soon to be ex-webmaster
    Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In

  9. #9
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    WTG CJ! To bad about your farm getting repo'ed! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by casinojack View Post
    I WON !!

    WHEW, was fun
    Thanks for reminding me about the sportsbetting season Matted! I miss watching my Denver Broncos! I hope they get better soon.

    It's embarrassing to see how they have fallen and I miss all the vets that are no longer with us!

  10. #10
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Well, this was 17 questions...took me aout 5 hours of game time to get though it...made u think...

    GO DOLPHINS!
    "CasinoJack"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •