Guns N Roses - Knocking On Heaven's Door
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcWTTs8QVRc
Guns N Roses - Knocking On Heaven's Door
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcWTTs8QVRc
I haven't heard this song in a while. Forgot how much I liked it. Thanks Captain.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Great tune
Saw them live at Maine Rd Manchester many years back
Paul
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Winston Churchill
Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpmAY059TTY
but Knocking on Heavens door fantastic too - great start to my Wednesday
![]()
Ben Lee
Casino Affiliate Exec
Tel: 0113 2079288
Email: ben.lee@betfair.com
IM: benthomaslee@yahoo.co.uk
Skype: benthomslee