Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Casino Guru - Andrew is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2017
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Accounts on forums related to gambling

    Hello guys,

    I am looking for some active forum accounts through which I would be able to post. Are here any of you with accounts through which you post on regular basis? Please PM me in case you are able to help me with something like that.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    So you want to use "other people's" forum account through which YOU can post spammy article posts with your links?

    Anyone that does let "someone else" post on forums using their accounts risks (and possibly deserves) to lose access to such accounts.

    Anyone that would sell posts on forums using their accounts risks (and possibly deserves) to lose access to such accounts.

    If you want to post on forums, create an account and post.

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (5 December 2017), Cash Bonus (17 January 2018), Triple7 (5 December 2017)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    There was a similar posted requested like this a month or two ago here. Maybe the same person, Rick

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Former Member 14 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (5 December 2017), universal4 (4 December 2017)

  6. #4
    Casino Guru - Andrew is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2017
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Hey guys, thanks for your points. I appreciate them. Anyway, my point is not posting 'some spammy posts' just for linking from them or whatever. Everytime I post something on forum or wherever I try my best to help the person and if itīs on point I add a link. However, even though I am quite able to help the person and send him to a helpful article (not necessarily mine), most of admins or bots automatically erase the post. I also often see posts including link(s), which are less helpful or not helpful at all and they are still there. So my point is I wanted to find people who have profiles with high authority/long history, so I could inquire more about this.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Casino Guru - Andrew For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (7 February 2018)

  8. #5
    nwalker's Avatar
    nwalker is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 456 Times in 270 Posts

    Default

    How about you take part in the forums and earn the right to have links in your posts.?

    Just to use forums as a vehicle for links is not what it's about.
    Sold www.livecasinocomparer.com in April 2025 - Now retired

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nwalker For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (5 December 2017)

  10. #6
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanks
    2,043
    Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,324 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    So you want to use "other people's" forum account through which YOU can post spammy article posts with your links?
    Bingo.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •