Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    ppaz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    February 2004
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Some of my info and i need some of yours

    Hey all, my name is Pablo Paz and I am working for a really big casino online. We work with peopleallaround the world but we preferently work with latin people. I am posting this message because I need some info about you and what you do.
    Please if any webmaster is interested in some kindo of working contact, send me an e-mail to ppaz@eltimon.com
    Thank you

    Pablo Paz

  2. #2
    pixmaster is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi,

    my name is george and I'm an alcoholic

  3. #3
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •