Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Sports74 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2014
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 51 Times in 29 Posts

    Default BitcoinCasinoGroup – Affiliate account blocked, 0.1 BTC unpaid, no explanation

    Hello,

    I’m posting here to report an unresolved issue with the affiliate program of BitcoinCasinoGroup, in the hope of getting clarification or feedback from other affiliates or a representative of the program.

    • Program: BitcoinCasinoGroup for bitcoincasino.us
    • Platform: Affilka
    • Affiliate ID: 16589
    • Amount unpaid: 0.1 BTC
    • Account status: Blocked (since over 1 week)

    My affiliate account was suddenly blocked, and my earned commissions (0.1 BTC) have not been paid. I contacted the casino support multiple times but received no clear explanation, no evidence of any violation, and no timeline for resolution.

    I also contacted Affilka support. They confirmed that:
    - They are only the software provider
    - All decisions regarding traffic evaluation, account blocking, and payments are made solely by the operator
    - They forwarded my case to the operator

    Despite this, I still have:
    - No written reason for the account suspension
    - No reference to any violated affiliate terms
    - No proof of invalid traffic
    - No confirmation regarding payment of earned commissions

    I am sharing this publicly to:
    1) Ask if other affiliates have experienced similar issues with this program
    2) Encourage the operator to provide a transparent and documented explanation

    I am open to resolving this professionally and updating this thread if the issue is solved.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,633
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    I assume this is a CPA setup?
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  3. #3
    Sports74 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2014
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 51 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allfreechips View Post
    I assume this is a CPA setup?
    No, it’s not a CPA setup.

    This account is on a revenue share deal. The balance shown in Affilka represents earned revenue share commissions, not CPA-based approvals.

    The issue is that the account was blocked without prior notice and without any written explanation, while an earned balance remains unpaid.

  4. #4
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,633
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Interesting, good luck in getting some info
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  5. #5
    Sports74 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2014
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 51 Times in 29 Posts

    Default [Unpaid Commissions] AnonCasino.com (ex BitcoinCasino.us) – 0.1 BTC affiliate earning

    Hello,

    BitcoinCasino.us has rebranded and moved to AnonCasino.com (official announcement here: https://www.bitcoincasino.us/index.html → "BitcoinCasino.us is now Anon Casino" + redirect to https://anoncasino.com).

    My affiliate account (ID 16589 on Affilka) was suddenly blocked without any explanation or proof of invalid traffic.
    0.1 BTC in commissions earned remain unpaid for weeks.

    Despite multiple emails to support on both domains → total silence.

    Full story + screenshots in the original thread:
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5572424.0

    I am posting this new thread specifically under the new domain anoncasino.com so the current operators cannot ignore it.

    I am open to a professional resolution but I will not let 0.1 BTC disappear without explanation.

    Will keep this thread updated.

    Thank you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •