Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Dreamydell is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default How to get free games

    Hi,
    I want to put free games in ny sites. How can I do this?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    danielg is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 33 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <woNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>HE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <wontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <wontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <wontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <mathPr> <mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--> <m:smallfrac m:val="off"><m:dispdef><m:lmargin m:val="0"><m:rmargin m:val="0"><m:defjc m:val="centerGroup"><m:wrapindent m:val="1440"><m:intlim m:val="subSup"><m:narylim m:val="undOvr"></m:narylim></m:intlim></m:wrapindent>Post deleted.

    Very sorry for answering here. I by mistake thought that it's a public post and haven't noticed that is a question directed to </m:defjc></m:rmargin></m:lmargin></m:dispdef></m:smallfrac>BrightShare.


    Best regards,
    Daniel
    Last edited by danielg; 19 June 2011 at 4:02 am.

  3. #3
    Marcia's Avatar
    Marcia is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    257
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 47 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    Hi Dreamydell,

    We have tons of free game links provided on BrightShare after login under Marketing Tools. If there is a particular game you're looking for which is not there, I can get the link made up for you - just contact me at marciaa@brightshare.com.

    If you'd prefer, I can also send you the links you're looking for - please let me know via email.

    Please note - "Daniel" who responded to your query here is NOT from BrightShare and is apparently cruising for "business" on forums other than his own. As I'm guessing it's free games at All Slots you're looking for, BrightShare is the place to find them.

    Thanks - Marcia

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •