Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47
  1. #1
    arkyt's Avatar
    arkyt is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Default ASUSA (Brightshare) Closing

    So what becomes of all the thousands of accounts that are and will be marked "inactive" ... if/when MGS reenters USA market - will all those accounts be lost?

    If they do not plan to maintain a database that will keep us in the picture - I would imagine they will be marketing to all of our players pushing them to another casino which will accept their play. One word - ROGUE

    Dear Brian,

    We regret to inform you that due to processing changes, All Slots USA and its affiliate program are closing their doors.

    Rest assured, you will be paid for any revshare you've earned since the last payment cycle up to today, April 20th. Please make sure your payment information is updated during the next 30 days, in order to receive your funds. We can currently pay you through the following methods: Bank Wire & QuickTender (UseMyWallet).

    It has been a pleasure working with you, and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors. If you have any specific questions, please email us at affiliates@allslotsusa.com

    Best regards,
    All Slots USA Affiliate Management
    affiliates.allslotsusa.com
    "Please make sure your payment information is updated during the next 30 days, in order to receive your funds. "

    Hmmmm does that mean they are going to delay March payments another 30 days too? Its the 20th still havent gotten paid for March. How the hell would these people get by doing work and then when its time to get paid they are told sorry - no checks this week.
    Last edited by arkyt; 20 April 2011 at 7:47 pm.

  2. #2
    Janet Edwards is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi everyone, <O</O
    <O</O
    At this point we don’t see any potential to re-open All Slots USA. However, should All Slots USA be able to re-open its doors in the future and continue to serve the US market, all players will be tracked to their original banner tag.


    Regarding March earnings, payment is in procedure, all affiliates had contacted Janet in the past and did update their payment method will be paid accordingly.
    <O</O
    Thanks,
    Janet<O</O

  3. #3
    arkyt's Avatar
    arkyt is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janet Edwards View Post
    At this point we don’t see any potential to re-open All Slots USA.
    I wouldn't have expected that - more likely I would expect All Slots to load for all those players if/when they came back - so the questions is will all USA players at ASUSA be re-mapped over to All Slots?

  4. #4
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,978
    Thanks
    4,537
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 5,979 Posts

    Default

    Will we be paid according to the stats that show in affiliates.allslotsusa.com or according to the stats that show in Additional Earnings Report contained within the Brightshare stats.

    I have a player that generated activity at AllSlotsUSA that did not show at Brightshare but does show in my stats at AllSlotsUSA.

    I was under the impression that all revenue should have shown in the Brightshare backend.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  5. #5
    techwoman's Avatar
    techwoman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    4,428
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 41 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    As an affiliate of Brightshare for many many years, I have never been given a link to nor access info for the All Slots USA stats site. All along I thought stats were being tracked through Brightshare. I sent support at allsotsusa for info on how I can access to see if there is anything there.

    I hope that someone will receive my email there and let me know what to do.

    I knew that microgaming was going to wuss out of the US as always... LOL!!!
    Techwoman

    Techwomans Casino Links
    http://www.techwomanscasinolinks.com
    Online Casino Island
    http://www.online-casino-island.com
    Real Poker Rooms
    http://www.real-poker-rooms.com
    Techwomans AllStar Casinos
    http://www.techwomans-allstarcasinos.com

  6. #6
    arkyt's Avatar
    arkyt is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by techwoman View Post
    As an affiliate of Brightshare for many many years, I have never been given a link to nor access info for the All Slots USA stats site. All along I thought stats were being tracked through Brightshare. I sent support at allsotsusa for info on how I can access to see if there is anything there.

    I hope that someone will receive my email there and let me know what to do.

    I knew that microgaming was going to wuss out of the US as always... LOL!!!
    When Jackpot Factory / Brightshare created the spin-off ASUSA they put out forum post asking affiliates to submit payment details ... I honestly think they did that hoping that many would not supply the info - I say that because Brightshre and ASUSA were/are one in the same - they already had all that info - there was no real need for anyone to have to supply it to them ..... and here they are again asking for affiliates to send them payment details.

    Brightshare = ASUSA ...

    I really hope that they maintain all a connection from affiliate to all USA affiliate referred players - if they reenter the market one day and market to players I referred I'm going to be more than a bit upset - I'll be making the evening news somewhere!

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arkyt For This Useful Post:

    casinobonusguy (27 April 2011), Daera (25 April 2011), vicon (26 April 2011)

  8. #7
    arkyt's Avatar
    arkyt is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    http://www.affiliateguarddog.com/for...html#post26139

    Dear xxxxxxxxx,

    We've had some great times at All Slots USA, and we are sorry to inform you that we are shutting our doors.

    In order to keep playing without interruption, we have arranged a very special offer for you at Jackpot Capital Casino, our trusted and highly recommended casino partner in the U.S. market.

    Get $100 Free by opening a Jackpot Capital account!

    Your personal bonus coupon code is: NRDUVBKR

    Follow these steps to claim your free bonus:
    Download the free casino software NOW
    Register a New Account at Jackpot Capital Casino
    Go to the Cashier in the casino software and choose Redeem Coupon. Enter coupon code, NRDUVBKR, and claim your free $100 bonus.
    Hmmmmm APPEARS THAT THEY ARE SENDING ALL OF OUR PLAYERS TO ANOTHER CASINO WITHOUT GIVING US ANY CREDIT !

    THIS IS 100% UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

    Now I have a good idea where all my whales went and/or are going! THIEFS!!!

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arkyt For This Useful Post:

    Bonus Paradise (23 April 2011), Daera (25 April 2011), vicon (26 April 2011)

  10. #8
    arkyt's Avatar
    arkyt is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Where is the GPWA ?

    Is this practice acceptable to the GPWA?

  11. #9
    theGman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    594
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 285 Times in 174 Posts

    Default

    Incredible - absolutely incredible is all i can say . 10 years of work passed onto other people in a hearbeat - What do Brightshare have to say re this is more intriguing. It also does not say a lot for the Ecogra certification of Affiliate programs but i guess we knew that already .

    Things are very silent at Fortune Affiliates re this issue as well. In addition if you are wanting a response from this fictional Janet Edwards person , you are going to be waiting for days - she or it seems to take at least a week to get back to the most trivial of questions
    Last edited by theGman; 23 April 2011 at 3:19 am.

  12. #10
    kwblue's Avatar
    kwblue is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    432
    Thanked 702 Times in 283 Posts

    Default

    Arkyt -

    It is a holiday weekend, but am confident that Brightshare will respond to the email sent to them about All Slots USA. We are all a bit upset over this issue (especially forwarding all of our hard-earned marketing to another company so that they can profit from it). They are a Platinum Sponsor at AGD and this is not tolerated for our sponsors as you know. I'm sure Michael feels the same way and will respond after the holidays.

    I'll try to keep this thread current with any information I find out from them.
    SlotsOnFire.com — Online Slots Database | 34,000+ Games, RTP & Reviews

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kwblue For This Useful Post:

    Bonus Paradise (23 April 2011), Daera (25 April 2011)

  14. #11
    Fergie's Avatar
    Fergie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 165 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by techwoman View Post
    As an affiliate of Brightshare for many many years, I have never been given a link to nor access info for the All Slots USA stats site. All along I thought stats were being tracked through Brightshare. I sent support at allsotsusa for info on how I can access to see if there is anything there.
    I had no idea there was a spin off of Brightshare for All Slots. I wasn't reading forums regularly for quite a while.

    ...How can I access the stats there?

    It is unfucking believable how shoddy communications are between aff programs and affiliates. LoL I've sent them a steady flow of traffic all this time and made zero ZERO since the UIGEA - my fault for being on hiatus, but still...........
    Time to take Brightshare casinos off due to lack of performance.

    I'm still listening to anybody who can tell me what programs perform the best for North American websites.
    Last edited by Fergie; 23 April 2011 at 3:09 pm.
    Janet

  15. #12
    techwoman's Avatar
    techwoman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    4,428
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 41 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    Fergie-

    They think posting is all they need to do to communicate. I don't frequent the forums and I am sure that many others don't have the time to live in them either. There is no excuse to not email affiliates on EVERY change all the time. Or they were just hoping that not all would see it. I stupidly assumed that the they were tracking that in Brightshare.

    I emailed them and also hope that they read this forum. I tried my login for brightshare and that didn't work. This is the page I went to and tried
    http://affiliates.allslotsusa.com/

    The forgot password only takes you to a form email.
    Techwoman

    Techwomans Casino Links
    http://www.techwomanscasinolinks.com
    Online Casino Island
    http://www.online-casino-island.com
    Real Poker Rooms
    http://www.real-poker-rooms.com
    Techwomans AllStar Casinos
    http://www.techwomans-allstarcasinos.com

  16. #13
    Fergie's Avatar
    Fergie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 165 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Yup. I went to that url and tried my brightshare login, then tried the forgot password link.
    Not designed to easy for us, is it?
    Janet

  17. #14
    techwoman's Avatar
    techwoman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    4,428
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 41 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    Did you write to them on the form email? I have no idea if they will answer them, I submitted mine a few days ago and no word. I do realize this is a Holiday Weekend, but they sure found the time to send the players out the email with the Jackpot Capital link!! I got one as a player!!
    Techwoman

    Techwomans Casino Links
    http://www.techwomanscasinolinks.com
    Online Casino Island
    http://www.online-casino-island.com
    Real Poker Rooms
    http://www.real-poker-rooms.com
    Techwomans AllStar Casinos
    http://www.techwomans-allstarcasinos.com

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to techwoman For This Useful Post:

    Daera (25 April 2011)

  19. #15
    Fergie's Avatar
    Fergie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 165 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    I don't expect to hear anything till next week, cuz of the holidays. I sent in the form, but didn't write anything on it. lol
    I thought it was a standard thing and i would have my info emailed to me.
    Janet

  20. #16
    liyu is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkyt View Post
    Brightshare = ASUSA ...
    Hi,


    Please note that BrightShare and All Slots USA Affiliate Program are two separate entities, I would like to remind you all that for the benefit of our affiliates, we worked out a rev-share agreement with them when they opened and they have continued to pay our affiliates accordingly.

    We have made several attempts to contact Janet from AS USA Affiliate Program, but I suspect we will only hear from her after the holiday weekend. I ask everyone to please be patient and I am sure we will all get satisfactory responses.

    Thanks,
    Liyu

    Liyu Lu
    Support Manager
    Tel: +972 4 955 4020 ext. 319
    Mobile: +972 54 560 8740
    Email: liyul@brightshare.com

  21. #17
    arkyt's Avatar
    arkyt is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liyu View Post
    Please note that BrightShare and All Slots USA Affiliate Program are two separate entities,
    ASUSA and Brightshare are BOTH under the Spiral Solutions umbrella and I've got a laundry list of loose ends that tie together quite well!

    Quote Originally Posted by liyu View Post
    I ask everyone to please be patient and I am sure we will all get satisfactory responses.
    There will be no satisfactory response to ASUSA sending players invitations to join Jackpot Capital without any credit to affiliates! That is 100% unacceptable!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to arkyt For This Useful Post:

    bb1web (30 April 2011)

  23. #18
    theGman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    594
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 285 Times in 174 Posts

    Default So you think we are idiots

    Please note that BrightShare and All Slots USA Affiliate Program are two separate entities
    Hi Liyu

    Yes they are two seperate entities owned by the same people - or the people who own Brightshare have direct influence as to what happens.

    Please dont insult our intelligence. There have been some very strange goings on at Brightshare in recent times and one must now start speculating as to why Lloyd left when he did. I regard this as being on a par with the Grand Prive tactic . It is blatant outright theft.

  24. #19
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 777 Times in 430 Posts

    Default

    Here is an email asking referred US players to sign up at JC.

    The affiliate code is fairly new and the same found in 2 emails, it seems affiliates will lose out again.

    Thanks Brighshare for not informing affiliates and probably going around us again, you are showing a lot of credibility lately...........



    Dear XXXX

    We've had some great times at All Slots USA, and we are sorry to inform you that we are shutting our doors.

    In order to keep playing without interruption, we have arranged a very special offer for you at Jackpot Capital Casino, our trusted and highly recommended casino partner in the U.S. market.

    Get $100 Free by opening a Jackpot Capital account!

    Your personal bonus coupon code is: NRDUVBKR

    Follow these steps to claim your free bonus:
    1. Download the free casino software NOW
    2. Register a New Account at Jackpot Capital Casino
    3. Go to the Cashier in the casino software and choose Redeem Coupon. Enter coupon code, NRDUVBKR, and claim your free $100 bonus.
    <CENTER> </CENTER>More Info

    Great Sign-Up Bonus
    In addition to your free $100 bonus, Jackpot Capital is also offering you a 100% Match Bonus up to $100 on your first deposit.


    <CENTER></CENTER>We are certain that you will enjoy the same great quality of promotions and bonuses at Jackpot Capital that you have had here at All Slots USA.

    If you have any questions email us any time. Our Support Team is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.

    Best regards,


    Julie Donovan
    Casino Manager
    All Slots USA Casino

    Toll-Free Support: 1-866-251-2236
    Email: support@allslotsusa.com

    Please note: The free $100 bonus may be claimed only once per household.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to GCG For This Useful Post:

    bb1web (30 April 2011)

  26. #20
    arkyt's Avatar
    arkyt is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Is it still the weekend?

    Also - March payments still havent been received.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •