Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    casinofever is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2002
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default I Signed Up At Click2Pay It Says Account Locked.

    Hi Y'all, has anyone had the problem of signing up at Click2Pay and then clicking the confirmation link and it goes to a page that says your account has been locked at the upper left hand corner of the page? Thats what happened to me yesterday when I signed up, I sent an e mail, got no response and tried to call the toll free number and no one would answer the phone either.
    I did get signed up at epassporte with no problem so far from them.


    Sincerely, Casinofever
    Casino Corral Gaming Portal


    http://www.casinocorral.com

  2. #2
    CityGuard's Avatar
    CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,774
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 673 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Onestopgamblingguide and I have just posted some notes about Click2Pay in the "Pulling Out from U.S." summaries thread. See https://www.gpwa.org/forum/pulling-out-u-s-summary-list-ewallet-closures-169184.html.

    In short, looks like they're not accepting new U.S.-based accounts but I have been told that previously existing accounts can still be used for gambling-related transactions.
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

    Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

  3. #3
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    The fact that they're allowing existing US members to continue makes me think it's possible they're just completely inundated with new apps from the US right now, so this may be a temporary situation.

  4. #4
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,704
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,369 Times in 2,043 Posts

    Default

    Or maybe they just don't want the publicity of being identified as the payment processor that everyone who was using neteller is going to use in its place. That would be great for their near-term finances, but might ensure they were targeted agressively by the feds, which is probably a distinction they would rather avoid.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  5. #5
    kenonut is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Yep, I signed up with Click2Pay and had the account locked by the time I got the verification link. This is just crazy. My next question is, how are we going to get affiliate payments when most of the payment services you cannot sign up with. Fortune Affiliates doesn't pay in US dollars so if you get a check from them, it will be in Canadian dollars. I certainly don't want my bank questioning foreign checks being deposited into my account.

    Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas on an e-wallet to sign up with that is safe and is still taking US citizens because I have earnings from Fortune Affiliate this month so far and want to be able to receive them next month when payment is due. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

  6. #6
    Ziggy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Agree. I signed up as well; but am not even sure if it even activated! No one answers the phone (but I am sure they are being inundated with calls).

  7. #7
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,996
    Thanks
    4,544
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    I too recently signed up.

    My account was locked shortly after signing up, but I was able to get through to customer service and get it unlocked, even before my account was verified. Normally, the account will be unlocked after the documentation is recieved and verified.

    At this time, I am not sure if my documents have been verified, but I had talked to my credit card company so I know the $5 charge has been done so I know the process is progressing.

    While talking to customer service I verified that even with a lower level star rating, customers are not restricted to widthdraw amounts although they may be limited to the amount they may deposit in short time frames.

    I have not been able to get through to customer service the past few days so I am sure they are just totally swamped with call volume that is probably a surprise.

    I am hoping that they will become a nice addition to E-Wallets and I hope that many of these wallets will expand in to other markets as well as gaming.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  8. #8
    Pam712's Avatar
    Pam712 is offline Assistant Manager
    Join Date
    February 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,437
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Its happening in the UK too so it may just be a security measure. The account was automatically locked just after Martin signed up - they called us a couple of hours later and unlocked it once they had spoken to him. They said they are literally swamped with new accounts and as each account has to be verified individually by support staff it takes a while to get done.

  9. #9
    SportsBookie's Avatar
    SportsBookie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2006
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    I'm an existing client of Click2Pay, they do lock the account until verification is done. I still remember when they first called me up to confirm my registration and I was half drunk at that time!

    Calling them is a pain, it takes 3-5 tries just waiting on the line for someone to answer the call (calling from Asia is not cheap!)

    I'm using their Debit card for ease of withdrawal, it takes about 1 month to reach me using snail mail (Asia). Charges abit high but that's to be expected when using oversea card locally.
    ProtoLiga - Major Football Leagues and Tournaments Coverage.

    Sportsbookie - Football Pre-Match Stats & Betting Insights

  10. #10
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kenonut
    Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas on an e-wallet to sign up with that is safe and is still taking US citizens because I have earnings from Fortune Affiliate this month so far and want to be able to receive them next month when payment is due. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Payspark is an excellent alt banking option for MGS casinos. I had an acct with them a few years ago and used it for a while, but then let it lapse after I went to using NETeller exclusively.

  11. #11
    vinism's Avatar
    vinism is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Location
    Imported from Detroit
    Posts
    1,209
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 337 Times in 173 Posts

    Default

    Here's the e-mail I received from Click2Pay customer support....

    Dear Sir or Madam,

    Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

    Due to recent developments and to the existing legal situation in the US the decision has been taken to not accept any new sign-ups from US citizens. We would like to ask for your understanding.

    Should you have further questions about the information given above, please reply directly to this email, including our original text and ticket number. This will help us to deal with your inquiry much faster.

    Please note: CLICK2PAY will never ask you via e-mail to disclose your login details on the Internet or to disclose or confirm your login details via telephone or fax.

    Kind regards

    CLICK2PAY Service Team

    ************************************************** ********************
    Questions about CLICK2PAY? Our Service Team will assist you!
    Email: service@click2pay.com
    US Toll-free: 1-888-254-2729
    International: +49 30 300 110 100

    CLICK2PAY
    The way to pay.
    ************************************************** ********************

    DISCLAIMER:
    This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

  12. #12
    magyck0ne's Avatar
    magyck0ne is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Cool

    I guess I just got lucky... I signed up for a Click2Pay the very same day Neteller made the now infamous announcement.

    I have since submitted all nesessary documentation and have an active account

    I agree that they may still accept US transactions in the near future...

    You may want to try Moneybookers.

    I also signed up there with absolutely no problems and very little verification.

  13. #13
    ntaus's Avatar
    ntaus is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL, USA
    Posts
    1,295
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 50 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Just signed your petition.

    Moneybookers has never accepted US accounts.

    ntaus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •