-
24 October 2024, 8:15 am
#1
Managing Linkbuilding for Multiple Websites
Hey everyone,
I’m currently managing a handful of websites and balancing the linkbuilding efforts for all of them has been quite the challenge lately. Some of the sites are in different niches (gambling, gaming, and tech) with different GEOs which makes it harder to keep everything organized and effective.
I’d love to hear from those of you who’ve been in a similar situation:
- How do you prioritize which websites get more attention when it comes to outreach?
- Do you use any specific tools or platforms to streamline your campaigns across multiple sites?
- How do you keep your backlink profile diverse and avoid any red flags with Google?
Appreciate any advice or suggestions! Thanks in advance.
-
-
25 October 2024, 11:38 am
#2
Managing link-building across multiple sites and niches can be tough, but here’s a streamlined approach I tend to work towards:
- Prioritize by ROI: Focus on sites with the most growth potential or where improved link-building could make the biggest impact.
- Use Tools: There are platforms to help organize and order outreach by niche or GEO. Ahrefs and SEMrush track backlinks across sites, making it easier to keep profiles diverse.
- Stay Diverse: Ensure niche-relevant backlinks for each site, vary anchor text, and focus on quality content to attract natural links. For GEO-targeted sites, go after local backlinks. I also make sure to keep brand mentions aligned with the amount of backlinks I build, usually 20-30%, but this can also vary depending on the website.
-
-
26 October 2024, 6:16 am
#3
Thanks for the tips! Just curious—are you handling outreach manually, or do you use any specific tools to streamline it?
When I need 10+ links per site, I spend a ton of time researching, contacting webmasters, and following up, which can get overwhelming.
As a small team, I'm looking to simplify or even automate parts of the process without compromising quality (no spam bots for forum links or anything like that). I’m focused strictly on white-hat methods.
I mainly use Ahrefs for link search/evaluation and an email platform for automating outreach campaigns, but I still feel like there are some inefficiencies in my workflow.
How is your process looks like?
-
-
30 October 2024, 8:29 am
#4
While making backlinks for multiple sites just focus different backlink for each sites.
Focus on build backlinks according website targeting geo's.
You have to-do list for each website and everytime you have to follow.
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules