Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: play 65

  1. #1
    zodudu is offline New Member
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default play 65

    Hello guys,
    i tried to download the backgammon game play 65 from the official website without success, do you have the same issue?

  2. #2
    zodudu is offline New Member
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    ??

  3. #3
    Paolino's Avatar
    Paolino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Posts
    2,594
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Hi zodudu, looks like website is having some issues, I would say some network problems. Are you trying since long time?
    -----------------------------------------
    Paolo

    Online Gambling Guide - casinoimpact.com.
    I sell Cheap Web Hosting.

  4. #4
    zodudu is offline New Member
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    yes, it's been three days.

  5. #5
    bboyspyder's Avatar
    bboyspyder is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2012
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 48 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Hi zododu

    It seems like you have missed the fact that Play65 is no longer operating in real money mode since the 12 August. You can read more about what happened at http://www.onlinebackgammonmoney.com...eal-money-play
    Best backgammon sites at OnlineBackgammon.Org.Uk

  6. #6
    Paolino's Avatar
    Paolino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Posts
    2,594
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bboyspyder View Post
    Hi zododu

    It seems like you have missed the fact that Play65 is no longer operating in real money mode since the 12 August. You can read more about what happened at http://www.onlinebackgammonmoney.com...eal-money-play
    But I guess you'd be able to download the software, at least?
    -----------------------------------------
    Paolo

    Online Gambling Guide - casinoimpact.com.
    I sell Cheap Web Hosting.

  7. #7
    bboyspyder's Avatar
    bboyspyder is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2012
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 48 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    I also can not download it since few days.

    I think it is a matter of time before everything goes offline.
    Best backgammon sites at OnlineBackgammon.Org.Uk

  8. #8
    mailsam is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Is it for some geographical areas or all
    I cant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •