...Bet365 doesn't update! Haha
...Bet365 doesn't update! Haha
lol, have only checked maybe a dozen times since 1.30pm. Don't bother before that time nowadays - seems to move along in 1/2 hour blocks every so often, must be sheer weight of affiliate business compounding over time![]()
I quite enjoy the tease.
omg i just wanted to ask, but i felt like an idiot
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
Is there a run down of times for all the other programs out there. I know bet365 usually updates between 4.30 & 7 ish.
I always thought most of them updated stats about 11am. Must be wrong
BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards
Bet365 usually between 1.30pm and 3.00pm for me.
I remember it used to be 11-ish on the dot each day, I liked those days. Duno what's happened today, someone didn't oil Bertha.
Sherlock (8 June 2016)
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
Updated now, though I noticed casino players, revenue etc etc are all 0 and £0.00 which is extremely unusual for my stats and players, so I guess that might be the problem and might need to be rectified at some point.
yes, too
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
The casino numbers for yday were doubled, so I guess now they compensated the 2 days ago.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
RacingJim (10 June 2016)
I find Coral still update at 11am but most others nothing till after midday!
Very neat, but I would suggest you to have a different background to make it more lively
But all is great!
Been trying to update bet365 all day today and yesterday. Also doesn't happen on Unibet. Maybe the error is on my side