Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Scampi's Avatar
    Scampi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 304 Times in 180 Posts

    Default New Webmasters Tools - Fetch Problems

    Is anyone else having problems with Fetch as Google? I added two new pages, the first one I tried to fetch was getting the error message 'Temporarily unreachable'. It did this for 2 times before collecting the address. The other page constantly returns the same error.
    I've only had this problem since they changed WMT. Anyone else having this issue?

  2. #2
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    It works fine for me.

    How long after you added the pages did you try to fetch it?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Christiaan For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Scampi's Avatar
    Scampi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 304 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    It was almost straight away that I tried to add it. Then I waited 30 minutes and tried again, still the same error message.
    I'm worried now, I just updated my site map in Godaddy and the two new pages didn't appear either!

  5. #4
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    It works perfectly for me. Could it be an issue with the host?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetbet For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Scampi's Avatar
    Scampi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 304 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    I'll try in the morning before work. It seems a few other people are having problems since the updates judging from their support forum, so hopefully it's not an issue at my end, not sure why Godaddy isn't picking it up in the sitemap though!

  8. #6
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Works fine for me. I have had that problem before though - just give it time and it'll fix itself.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Scampi's Avatar
    Scampi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 304 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    It's all good now. Not sure what the problem was, but it seems to be fixed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •