Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Slawete is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 59 Times in 45 Posts

    Default Bonuses vs Promotions vs Offers

    I'm about the URL & link name in the main menu. Most of you have already the "Bonuses" page in the navigation. I'm working on a page for bonuses, but not sure if to follow the usual "Bonuses", "Casino Bonuses" or maybe to turn to "Promotions" or even "Offers". Maybe there are some differences that you can notice and I don't. What is wrong with terms like Promotions, Offers.

    I thank you all.

  2. #2
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    There is nothing wrong with terms like Promotions or Offers. Personally, I find that people will tend to go for Bonuses more than anything else as they are looking for more out of what they can get. As an affiliate, I can see that most of my players click on the Bonuses banners and downloadable links a lot more than anything else that I have. I think that you should stick with Casino Bonuses and just work on that. Best of luck

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    Slawete (13 August 2018)

  4. #3
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanks
    2,043
    Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,324 Posts

    Default

    I suppose the page is about casinos, hence "bonus" is better than "casino bonuses" in my opinion. To me "offers" sounds more like something from the supermarket, but I am not a native English speaker.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

    Slawete (13 August 2018)

  6. #4
    nowagering's Avatar
    nowagering is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    This is in interesting question. On sites that I've worked on i've often had both a "bonuses" section and a "promotions" section, where the promotion section concentrates on seasonal, weekly promotions etc currently on at the operators - kind of a news section. The "promotions" section has always attracted fewer visits than the "bonuses" section, but i've never had just a "promotions" section on its own, which could quite easily include bonuses. I imagine if there was no "bonuses" section specifically, the "promotions" tab would still attract as many visits, but I do think users are more used to seeing a "bonuses" section, especially on comparison/affiliate sites.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to nowagering For This Useful Post:

    Slawete (13 August 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •