Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    lauferb's Avatar
    lauferb is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Talking wanna hear a JOKE?

    The Game Maker

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to lauferb For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    pompeyrayuk's Avatar
    pompeyrayuk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 253 Times in 194 Posts

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to pompeyrayuk For This Useful Post:

    lauferb (10 January 2010)

  5. #3
    lauferb's Avatar
    lauferb is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Talking another one...

    ok... the first joke sucked but thanks pompeyrayuk, at CAP forum it didn't get even one reply
    anyway better put a famous one:

    <center>
    Peace on You (Must be read with and Italian accent)
    </center>
    One day ima gonna Malta to bigga hotel. Ina morning I go down to eat breakfast. I tella waitress I wanna two pissis toast!
    She brings me only one ****. I tella her I want two ****. She say go to the toilet. I say you no understand, I wanna **** onna my plate! She say you better no **** onna plate, you sonna ma bitch. I don't even know the lady and she call me sonna ma bitch.

    Later I go to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and knife but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tell me everyone wanna fock. I tell her you no understand. I wanna fock on the table! She say you better not fock on the table, you sonna ma bitch.

    So I go back to my room inna hotel and there is no shits onna my bed. Call the manager and tella him I wanna ****. He tell me to go to toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna **** on my bed! He say you better not **** onna bed, you sonna ma bitch.

    I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: "Peace on you". I say **** on you too, you sonna ma bitch, I gonna back to Italy!
    Last edited by lauferb; 20 January 2010 at 8:41 pm.
    The Game Maker

  6. #4
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Good, thank you for posting. I will share one.

    A groom passes down the aisle of the church to take his place by the altar, when the best man notices that the groom has the biggest, brightest smile on his face. The best man says, ‘Hey man, I know you’re happy to be getting married, but what’s up? You look so excited.’

    The groom replies, ‘I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me.’

    The bride comes walking down the aisle and she, too, has the biggest, brightest smile on her face. The maid of honor notices this and says, ‘I know you’re happy to be getting married, but what’s up? You look so excited.’

    The bride replies, ‘I have just given the last blow job of my entire life!’
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  7. #5
    lauferb's Avatar
    lauferb is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    good one
    I give it (out of 10)
    The Game Maker

  8. #6
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Very good, made me smile.
    "CasinoJack"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •