Hello GPWA community,

I am writing this to report a serious fraud and scam behavior by FanSport / FanPartners.

I am an affiliate and agent working with them under the following details:
* Affiliate ID: 4416391
* Username: kerokero
* Roles: Affiliate, MobiCash Agent, and Sub-affiliate Recruiter.

I have driven massive value to their platform. Through my sub-affiliates, I generated over $15,000 in deposits and over $4,500 in net profit for the company. On my own main account, I personally brought over $9,000 in deposits and generated over $2,500 in net profit for them.

My total available earnings for withdrawal reached exactly $6,943 on my dashboard. However, when it came time to pay my dues, the affiliate managers refused to release my profits, falsely accused me of fraud just to avoid paying my legitimate money, and I have not received a single dollar until now.

I have contacted the main manager on Telegram, Patrick (Fansport Manager), and Tech Partners, but they completely ignored my warnings. Additionally, there was another manager involved named @valtag who has now left the group to escape accountability.

I am exposing their Telegram group, profiles, and all evidence here to warn all other affiliates and webmasters in this community from doing business with this scam network.

Please help me blacklist this program.

Regards,
kerokero