Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    castrofinho is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2020
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Tracking your affiliate earnings (Voonix / Nifty Stats)

    ​Hi guys!

    I'm sure this has been discussed before but could not fint the information I was looking for

    I currently use Voonix to track all the different affiliate accounts. I just recently signed up for NiftyStats to try that out as well. Are there any other similar services that you guys use and could recommend?

    All the best

  2. #2
    freespinsnodeposit is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2020
    Location
    London
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 15 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    I'd like to learn more about both Voonix and Nifty Stats. What's your opinion on Voonix and Nifty Stats (so far)?

    Also, how much per month does Voonix cost?

    I read recently about routy(.)app SaaS tool, haven't tried it though. I can't post links yet...

  3. #3
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,901
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 1,241 Times in 768 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freespinsnodeposit View Post
    I'd like to learn more about both Voonix and Nifty Stats. What's your opinion on Voonix and Nifty Stats (so far)?

    Also, how much per month does Voonix cost?
    voonix.net/pricing/

  4. #4
    CasinoHunterNL is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2020
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I heard good things about Affjet or Post Affiliate Pro. But I haven't tried it yet on first hand.

  5. #5
    promotiontailor is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2017
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 31 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoHunterNL View Post
    I heard good things about Affjet or Post Affiliate Pro. But I haven't tried it yet on first hand.

    They don't do stats crawling.

    We're doing what Voonix and Nifty does and more. the difference is that we're not just crawl stats, but tracking page view (similar to Google Analytics) and click (Tracking software).
    We're able to tell not just your earning, but where the earning came from!
    we know when and where the player landed on your page, when he signed up, when was the FTD and what player net revenue.

    with revshare account it's even more important use tracking software. looking at your account, can you tell HOW you generate 50K? was it from this month traffic? last month? was it all generate by a single player or 10?

    Real case study A:
    one of our users got almost 300 slots reviews on his site, when he start using Routy he saw that 80% of his slots review traffic did not convert. so he start A/B test brands on his top 10 review pages and the next 10 and so on. his internal pages now generates 40%(!) of his revenues.


    Real case study B:
    Revshare account with 10-15 FTDs on monthly basis. the account generate 20K-30K for 6+ months. looking at the stats you see that 100% of the traffic was sent from "Live casino guide" page, 90% of the FTD were around EUR 100.
    our client moved the brand from top position top 10s on home page and start generating from FTD on the new listed brand.


    On a personal note
    weather you're going to use my software or other tracking software, track your traffic and stats!
    We are affiliate marketers, it's not philanthropy business. we need to be hands-on 100% of the time.
    no tracking equal is lose money! simple as that. and we can't afford losing money
    Routy.app
    Manage your iGaming affiliate account and traffic.
    Track page and click level pageview, click and conversion

  6. #6
    freespinsnodeposit is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2020
    Location
    London
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 15 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eenzoo View Post
    voonix.net/pricing/
    Cheers! I'd looked before and couldn't find it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •