Ok
Just posting to keep people informed about this brand, once again we are owed money from this group known as Casino Affiliate Share, who promotes Cleopatas Palace and Royal Sands Casino. I am unsure if the casinos are actually owned by Casino Affiliate Share, but they also run another affiliate program called playerclubrewards.com
My advice is until they start paying people on time without excuses DO NOT Promote them. They have an unstable history and promised to make sure this does not happen anymore, but so far have broken their promise to me 3 times.
Here are the following email address you can use to try and get any payment issues resolved.
dataquest123@hotmail.com - Domain Owner
jemlpdi@hotmail.com - Hosting contact
I also sent emails to the following and sent them 3 times a day until they responded:
support@cleopatraspalacecasino.com
support@royalsandscasino.com
support@casinoaffiliateshare.com
christy.smith@playerclubrewards.com - New Affiliate Manager
christy.smith.pcr@gmail.com - - New Affiliate Manager
info@desertdevco.com - Marketing company that owns Casino Affiliate Share
daraya@desertdevco.com - Marketing company that owns Casino Affiliate Share
support@realtimegaming.com Software Provider
Glen@realtimegaming.com - He might help you. I have permision to post his email.
I will be contacting Glen today regarding our issue again, but he did give me permission to post his email address in the event someone has trouble.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote

