Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Swedenbetting is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2018
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Review my new website please

    Hi,

    Went online with this project a while back. First one I do by myself so wanted some second opinions.

    https://bettingsitesforyou.com/in/

  2. #2
    gil.langelaan's Avatar
    gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 308 Times in 244 Posts

    Default

    Overall the website looks good, the speed and design are OK.
    I would recommend you to fix the footer - https://prnt.sc/unrrkj
    And some subheadings' capitalization - https://prnt.sc/unrta9

  3. #3
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,451
    Thanks
    9,150
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    There was a slight delay in your site loading up on my mobile phone, but other than that, your site is attractive and very well thought out too. I also like the domain name that you've chosen to go with. Nice work overall and a big effort. It's something to be proud of.

  4. #4
    Swedenbetting is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2018
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for that and for spotting those errors, will make sure to change them!

  5. #5
    Swedenbetting is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2018
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Wow, many thanks for those kind words! And I am aware of the mobile site delay and trying to sort it out to make it more accessible.

  6. #6
    Jonui's Avatar
    Jonui is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2020
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    overall the sites looks so good and very detail. the website just only need traffic more

  7. #7
    PigWin's Avatar
    PigWin is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    The designs looks fine, but if you ask me I would remove some of the content on the homepage, I think there's too much information. Overall it's fine

  8. #8
    Swedenbetting is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2018
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Thanks!. Yes, that is next order of business!

  9. #9
    Swedenbetting is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2018
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PigWin View Post
    The designs looks fine, but if you ask me I would remove some of the content on the homepage, I think there's too much information. Overall it's fine
    Thank you for your input! I will see how the homepage develop and then make changes to the length if required!

  10. #10
    IvanHryb is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2020
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I think you should work on the perception of the content. Too many things. Imagine that you are a user.

  11. #11
    Swedenbetting is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2018
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Okay, the importance of SEO sometimes conflict with the user friendliness, but perhaps I could present it in a more comprehensive way. Thanks for your input!

  12. #12
    Andrew Alpha is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    June 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I would change the logo and use less spammy link anchor text in the main menu (ie, "horse racing sites" -> "horse racing", "football betting sites" -> "football betting").

    Overall, It's fine.
    PM me if you have SEO/PPC casino traffic

  13. #13
    Swedenbetting is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2018
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for that, I will reconsider the links. However, I am fine with the logo but if your opinion is shared by others I will reconsider too

  14. #14
    bitcoinplay's Avatar
    bitcoinplay is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2020
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hi
    Nive wordpress Theme and easy to navigate site.
    Good job.

  15. #15
    Swedenbetting is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2018
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Thanks!!

  16. #16
    Gutterbrainbeats's Avatar
    Gutterbrainbeats is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    June 2017
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Really well balanced website; the layout is good, displays well in mobile devices as well.
    I would create some more content based on best bookies for X-Y sports and their odds.

    Well done mate!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gutterbrainbeats For This Useful Post:

    Swedenbetting (3 March 2021)

  18. #17
    natasa-line is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2021
    Location
    JAPAN
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I think it's an easy-to-understand site.I think the site structure is easy to understand and easy for beginners to deposit and withdraw.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to natasa-line For This Useful Post:

    Swedenbetting (3 March 2021)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •