Hello guys, im cricket teams manager and do the own website for cricket betting. Can you evaluate it and tell me what's wrong?)
Link on the website: https://cricketbetonline.in
Hello guys, im cricket teams manager and do the own website for cricket betting. Can you evaluate it and tell me what's wrong?)
Link on the website: https://cricketbetonline.in
Hi. Nice site. I would change the logo color to a much more light grey or white. Also, I would change the color of the menu items. I try to attach an example, how it would look with these changes: https://ibb.co/4WkV3Zc
Consider to change the background photo, too or use a better quality version of it as the current one looks little bit blurry and that may result in a "cheap" effect.
Hello!
I like the layout.
The most important thing is to work with a page speed, and optimize your website for mobile - https://prnt.sc/11zg6gr
Change the background or font color as some info is invisible - https://prnt.sc/11zg98p
Optimize meta data.
Add some internal links to pages.
Good luck with that!
You are obviously pushing the parimatch site as the reviews for 22bet, Dafabet etc.do not show up in the top navigation system under betting sites.
The review are long - great
You logo could colors seemed “faded”
I’m not a big fan of the green, but overall I like the site
A sticky sidebar might also fill in the gaps on the large posts.
Great job!
I also like your overall construction. It looks good.
If you're going to be relying on search engine traffic, you may have some problems (aside from the speed mentioned by Gil)....
Your content is not grammatically correct (English) in a number of places, or sentences are not constructed properly.
Take this for example....
"Welcome to the guide of the cricket betting in India!"
To a non native English speaker that may look OK.
But that's not how it would be said.......it should be something like ''Welcome to our guide to cricket betting in India"
That may not seem important...but search engines are clever...and probably clever enough to note that the construction is incorrect...or perhaps more importantly, those structure type errors mean a search engine is hampered in its efforts to fully understand what those words are trying to 'tell' it.
drifter8 (27 April 2021)
Site is decent. You have some bad internal links on the homepage with double // might want to clean that up.
Nice and clean layout!
Hi! Nice site, but there's still work to be done.
Site and domain looks good, but :
- it is better for people who are awate of betting to write your content.
- there are some strange sentences,if I am bettor from India, I will run awau from the site.
- it has to be content for betting , fro experienced people. If you take a woman, who does not know what fractions and US odds mean, do not let her write
Although the layout is perfect, but as previous people said - more needs to be done definitely![]()
Seven times fall, eight times stand.
Thx so much, guys! going to correct my mistakes![]()
I agree with others that the logo needs to be brightened up a bit. But aside from that, I actually like the colors a lot; they are easy on the eyes. I am also liking all the details in the reviews.
I do like your site and the layout of it. Someone said that the logo is not visible as much as it should be, maybe more vivid color? Anyway great work!
Your site was very quick loading up on mobile and it has a good, meticulous look to it. I see that you've only got a couple of betting sites from your menu, and you should add more, as it just looks too empty. You've also chosen colors that mix in well together. Well done.
GPWA Maria (17 May 2021)
The site is good overall, some small changes others have mentioned. One thing I noticed that others did not mention is that your opening intro paragraph is unreadable in some places as the white cricket ball and the white shirt of the player in the background makes the white text disappear. I am referring to this paragraph: "Interested in betting and want to bet on cricket successfully? You're in the right place.
Cricketbetonline.in has gathered and tested the best Indian betting sites for you with a list ofthe best bonuses and mobile apps. By following our recommendations of where to play, you'll become a cricket betting pro!"
I checked 8 or 10 links and all redirect to google
Sending your visitors to google will not get you signups
Rick
Universal4
hi Johan ,
is playindia.casino & roulette777 your site ?
Good site and good links)
Hi. Looks great and pagespeed so fine. Maybe some articles you need more interactive elements, cauz it looks like just big text and it can be bad for reading. But it is so pretty anyway.
大人気のオンラインカジノwikiTOP3大公開!オンカジサイトの比較・選び方を完全解説【最新版】
Its really a good site with decent layout, good content and well designed. Easy to navigate. However you can provide the links to connect to your social media network sites which can bring in more traffic.