Relaunched our old website (onlinecasino24.nl) and looking for good feedback what we can improve to make it more SEO friendly. Take a look and share your thoughts or suggestions![]()
Relaunched our old website (onlinecasino24.nl) and looking for good feedback what we can improve to make it more SEO friendly. Take a look and share your thoughts or suggestions![]()
micc (11 January 2026), peter-burton (10 November 2025)
Guess that relaunch was needed because of the "trend" in serps?!
Now, you have build quite a nice site (i really like it) with (felt) one billion words.
That would be a cool SEO approach 5 years back. One guy started with a 1.500 words homepage, next one listed to its SEO tools and built 1.800 words and in the end i saw homepages with +7.000 even 9.000 words ...
And pls ask yourself, how do you behave online.
Especially if 85% of traffic is mobile, would you scroll those 5 minutes to reach the footer?
Would you really read this?! I would click away to find some which would more easy to consume.
Just checked your site out, congrats i love the layout and feel of it. May i ask where you got the theme from or did you create it yourself?
Jamie,
Teams: partners@ratemycasino.org
RateMyCasino –Discover and rate online casinos and affiliate programs.
NDB Casinos – Independent online casino reviews, bonus analysis & player safety focus.
Your website looks okay and it didn't take too long to completely load up on my iphone. I also like the theme that you've chosen. It was also easy to navigate throughout the site. Best of luck with it.
Good looks, but I think you need more content/pages on your website.
An excellent website with a well-thought-out structure and beautiful design. I really like it.
Very pleasing to the eye. It's a nice and simple layout. But is it 100% practical? Are you using words/methods which might need changing? What else could be alternatively displayed with this method? The games reviews are really nice. Congrats!
I don't see anything wrong with the website, but perhaps it's not 100% practical; it's not very intuitive.
I think you should be the one giving out advice here, not the one asking for advice
Pretty much everything that can be - is perfect:
Beautiful and original design
Minimalistic and easy to navigate
94 Performance on pagespeed
Schemas for rich results
Good backlinks
Responsive on every possible screen size
Not spamming tons of useless AI articles
Social media accounts that you actually post on
Useful Landing pages, filters, blocks.
Dug around for 20 minutes and couldn't find anything I would improve. Great Job.
Really, really nice site: When was it first registered?
Looks great, to be honest!
I like design with Bonus terms and conditions