Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    plo365 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2026
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Review Request: PLO365 (Niche PLO Passion Project)

    Hey guys,

    I’ve just launched PLO365 (link: https://www.plo365.com/ ) and would love some fresh eyes on it.

    This is more of a passion project for the Omaha Poker niche. I know the volume isn't huge compared to NLH, so I'm not expecting to retire on this, but I wanted to build a legitimate resource for the community.

    My main question for you: I’m trying to find the right balance between the commercial side and the content. We do have the main operator list right at the top (bills have to be paid!), but I want the overall user experience to feel like a helpful strategy resource, not just a link farm.

    Does it feel balanced? Or does the monetization feel too aggressive compared to the value provided?

    Any feedback on the mobile layout would also be great as that's where most of our traffic is coming from.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Gamble Mind is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2026
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Since you asked this specific question and my attention was on the commercial part, I understand why you’re concerned. Honestly, though, I think the balance between useful information and commercial content is good.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamble Mind For This Useful Post:

    plo365 (11 January 2026)

  4. #3
    invinciblepoker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 57 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    yuk @ promoting scam sites like phenom poker

  5. #4
    plo365 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2026
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for your feedback. There was some heat in the last days. They recently launched their eacalator promo. What do you think about this new adjustment?

  6. #5
    prixbsns is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2026
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hey, I spent 15 minutes on your website and here is a list of things I would consider improving:

    - Remove Console warnings from the live website.
    - The website is pulling resources with errors such as Status 304 - therefore using up resources unnecessarily.
    - Looks like you are using a lot of inline styles rather than deferring css loading. (Reflected in the low performance score in pagespeed -> 65)
    - Need to add rel="nofollow" to <a> tags if you want google crawlers to not leave your website when it stumbles upon affiliate links.
    - Consider adding target="_blank" to <a> tags so affiliate links open in a new tab and increase the chance that the users come back to your site if the first casino they clicked on didn't satisfy them.

    These are the only issues I could see. You have a pretty good site overall. Not the typical casino affiliate site for sure!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to prixbsns For This Useful Post:

    plo365 (9 February 2026)

  8. #6
    plo365 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2026
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prixbsns View Post
    Hey, I spent 15 minutes on your website and here is a list of things I would consider improving:

    - Remove Console warnings from the live website.
    - The website is pulling resources with errors such as Status 304 - therefore using up resources unnecessarily.
    - Looks like you are using a lot of inline styles rather than deferring css loading. (Reflected in the low performance score in pagespeed -> 65)
    - Need to add rel="nofollow" to <a> tags if you want google crawlers to not leave your website when it stumbles upon affiliate links.
    - Consider adding target="_blank" to <a> tags so affiliate links open in a new tab and increase the chance that the users come back to your site if the first casino they clicked on didn't satisfy them.

    These are the only issues I could see. You have a pretty good site overall. Not the typical casino affiliate site for sure!
    hi prixbsns,
    thank you so much for taking the time to go through my website, and for providing such detailed and thoughtful feedback.
    i will have to read/learn/understand these points and will try to fix them asap.

    have a great start to the week!
    kind regards

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •