Just finished watching season 3 (final season) of After Life. Although it had a slow start it had an amazing ending where everything came together. Well worth watching but get some tissues ready!
Just finished watching season 3 (final season) of After Life. Although it had a slow start it had an amazing ending where everything came together. Well worth watching but get some tissues ready!
chaumi (1 February 2022), Dsquared (1 February 2022), GPWA Maria (1 February 2022)
It's a really good series. Have you watched Ricky at the Golden Globes? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwuyvToXxbc , so funny and he hosted that show for several years.
Feature your Affiliate Program with us and enjoy the rewards!
Regards,
Maria Florides
GPWA Program Manager
GPWA.org | iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com | FinanceAffiliatePrograms.com | GPWAtimes.org | iGamingPocketDirectory.com | APCW.org
Mob: +35796453758 | Skype: Maria.florides1 | Email: Maria@gpwa.org
Yes it built up slowly from an inoffensive start into a classic you'll remember. The final episode was amazingly well done, and the way Ricky G evoked emotion with no words in the final scene was a stunning (and clever) piece of story-telling and tells a thousand stories in 30 seconds. For me, probably the best final episode of anything I ever saw.
Not a dry eye in the house!
For some reason it apparently got panned by some learned 'critics'...I don't know what they were watching.
I loved that show. Ricky Gervais is a master of his trade. After Life is so unlike anything I've seen on TV. Yet to watch season 3 as we have a small boy who keeps us occupied but looking forward to the new episodes.
Watched season one and thought it was good, but when season two came around we just found it too depressing so haven't actually made it past the first episode.
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
I binged this latest season in a day. Brilliant and thought the closing scene was spot on.
Watched season 1; these days I'm planning to start watching seasons 2.
Looking to buy or sell iGaming sites?
Get in touch today!
www.CasinosBroker.com
WhatsApp: +40-757-953-988
My wife's not a big Ricky Gervais fan - tried watching some of his stand-up before and she wasn't impressed - which means I haven't watched any of it yet. Might have to binge it when I get the TV to myself eventually given how many people enjoy it![]()
For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/
The Office is still his best work IMHO
thanks for the recommendation
I have been looking at it and wondering if it was worth the watch. I will give it a shot over the weekend!
I actually preferred Ricky in the show Derek.
What I thought would be cringeworthy ended up being something truly special. I can't remember ever liking a tv character as much as Derek.
Interesting...I only watched one episode of Derek but maybe I should give it another try
Edit: sorry was meant to quote danvilles post
Last edited by Dsquared; 5 September 2022 at 11:57 am. Reason: Mistake