I LOVE lolcats so thought I'd start the weekend off with a funny one I just found.. don't forget to post your favourites!
Have a great weekend guys!
![]()
I LOVE lolcats so thought I'd start the weekend off with a funny one I just found.. don't forget to post your favourites!
Have a great weekend guys!
![]()
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Shame, poor puddy tat.
![]()
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
Renee (5 September 2010)
This one cracks me up every time I see it:
![]()
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
Renee (5 September 2010)
Renee (5 September 2010)
What dogs get up to.
![]()
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
Renee (5 September 2010)
Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
777casinoforum.com
Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
qwertycasino.com
The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!
GamblingAffiliatePlace
Gambling & Casino News
CasinoScamReport
Renee (5 September 2010)
Head of Client Services | TAG Media
BadRiver4Me (6 October 2010), Renee (5 September 2010)
Bet Source for Casino Affiliates
Visit BubbleProtection.com Now
Post a quality gambling related article in http://www.gamblingshares.com the up and coming Premier Gambling Article Site
Renee (5 September 2010)
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Bwahahahahahh
![]()
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
giggles7p (10 September 2010)
this is old but my favorite.![]()
Renee (9 September 2010)
Happy Friday!
![]()
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Try and be good this week-end.
![]()
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
Happy LOL Day!
![]()
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
sipka (6 October 2010)
I love caturday lol
![]()
Bwahahahhahahaha - you're not my real mum!
Conrad - your image didn't show, but I still got the link in my email.. and it was a good one.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
sooo funny!
Last edited by Mel_am; 6 October 2010 at 5:21 pm. Reason: beacuse it wont let me upload a pic and the post looks wierd afters the previous pic :S
Mel - Affiliate Account Manager
mel@marketmediacenter.com
The narnia one will forever be my favourite.
Every time I see it without fail I'm laughing.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010